Why Invest/Buy Amber Skye ?
1. Trusted developer with good track record of TwentyOne Angullia Park in prime Orchard Road Area
2. Rare freehold development with exclusive 109 units
3. Located in prime district 15 – Amber Road
4. Minutes’ away from the upcoming Tanjong Katon MRT station, along the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL), which will enhance the connectivity in this area
5. Close to East Coast Expressway (ECP) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) which will give easy access to Changi Airport, Gardens by the Bay, East Coast and Central Business district area
5. Variety of schools from primary to junior college. Schools within 1KM will include Tanjong Katong Primary School, while schools located within 2KM will include Kong Hwa School, Haig Girl’s School, CHIJ (Katong) Primary School) and Tao Nan School. Other schools such as Victoria Junior College are also easy access from Amber Skye
6. Variety of international school including EIS International pre-school, Canadian International School, Chatsworth International School and Kingston International School
7. Nearby retail malls include Katong Shopping Centre, i12 Katong, Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, Siglap Shopping Centre, Suntec City Shopping Centre, Marina Square Shopping Centre and Raffles City Shopping Centre
8. Unique architecture and structure. The design of the development symbolises the sea and its endless wave in motion. A dynamic architectural form while maintaining a highly efficient layout.
9. Private Lift access to all units. Spacious and efficient unit layout, mostly en-suite bathrooms to bedrooms. Good quality finishes and tastefully furnished with designers’ fittings and kitchen appliances. Large units come with dry and wet kitchen.
10. Choice of 1 bedroom to 6 bedroom unit types
11. Abundant communal facilities including lap pool, gym, and sky terrace
12. TOP Obtained, for immediate occupancy
Why Invest/Buy Amber Skye now?
1. Limited supply of new units in District 15
2. Potential price increase with recent en-bloc land bids in this area
About Amber Skye
Amber Skye is a 22-storey freehold condominium near East Coast with unique design inspired by the fascinating motions of waves, with exclusive 109 units.
Being located in the Prime District 15 area, residents will be spoiled for choice with a sea of amenities near home. They can choose to relax at East Coast Park or rejuvenate at Gardens by the Bay, enjoy retail therapy at shopping malls or tee off to a day of fun at Marina Bay Golf Course. There are also a variety of prestigious schools, from local to international.
CS Land Pte Ltd is the property arm of Chartered Straits Capital Pte Ltd, a multinational group with diversified businesses in oil, gas, minerals, infrastructure, transportation, and real estate. Its mission is to diversify the Group’s venture into property investment and project development. To date, the Company’s portfolio boasts completed and upcoming prime real estate development in South East Asia. CS Land’s signature developments and property investments include TwentyOne Angullia Park, a private residences located in the most sought after address in Singapore, a mixed-development comprising Grade A office, retail and service residences along Jalan Thamrin, Central Jakarta and the Sampoerna Strategic Square, a Grade A office development also located in the prime business districts in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. Not resting on its laurels, CS Land will continue to challenge preconceived notions of luxury living and property development, bringing the world more surprises and breaths of fresh air.
OKP Land Pte Ltd
OKP Land Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of OKP Holdings Limited (OKP). OKP is a leading homegrown infrastructure and civil engineering company in the region. It specialises in the construction of urban and arterial roads, expressways, vehicular bridges, flyovers, airport infrastructure and oil & gas-related infrastructure for petrochemical plants and oil storage terminals as well as the maintenance of roads and road-related facilities and building construction-related works. It has expanded its core business to include property development and investment. It tenders for both public and private civil engineering, and infrastructure construction projects. It has been listed on the Singapore Exchange since 26 July 2002.