4 BR units in TwentyOne Angullia Park
4 BR Type C1 (2777 sqft): 3 units
4 BR Type C2 (3122 sqft): 6 units
4 BR Type C3 (3154 sqft): 12 units
4 BR Type C4 (3348 sqft): 4 units
Why Invest/Buy TwentyOne Angullia Park ?
1. Located along Orchard Road, Singapore’s most famous location, which is a prestigious address that defines the city’s elite
2. Luxurious urban living, being loated opposite Ion Orchard (a luxury retail mall), luxury hotels, cosmopolitan dining and entertainment
3. Two minutes away from Orchard MRT, which is only a few stops away from art galleries, museums, Esplanade theatre, Singapore’s integrated resorts and business district
4. Great design by multi-award winning SCDA Architects
5. Two sky terraces that provide green and tranquility. Gym and sky terrace on 10th floor and infinity pool on 22nd floor
6. Spectacular views down Orchard Road. Vistas from higher floors extend further and wider, across the Marina Bay waterfront and Singapore Botanic Gardens
7. Freehold luxury development, with just 54 units on 36 storeys
8. TOP already obtained
Why Invest/Buy TwentyOne Angullia Park now?
1. Limited supply of new units along Orchard Road
About TwentyOne Angullia Park
TwentyOne Angullia Park is located along Orchard Road, Singapore’s most famous landmark location and it is luxury living set to become the city’s definitive address. This in an address that defines the city’s elite, just like The Peak in Hong Kong, Roppongi Hills in Tokyo, KLCC in Kuala Lumpur, The Bund in Shanghai, Central Park in New York and Hyde Park in London.
Located opposite Ion Orchard, one of Singapore’s luxury retail venues, it also shares a neighbourhood with the finest international designer stores, luxury hotels (such as St Regis, Marriott and Four Seasons) and a fabulous choice of cosmopolitan dining and entertainment.
TwentyOne Angullia Park is just two minutes away from Orchard MRT and only a few stops away from art galleries, museums, Esplanade theatre and Singapore’s integrated resorts. It also makes getting to the nearby business district an absolute breeze.
Designed by multi-award winning SCDA Architects, TwentyOne Angullia Park is a 36-storey tower of 54 two-, three- and four-bedroom residences and penthouses. The 10th floor terrace features a gym and sky terrace for a workout, leisurely read or coffee with friends. On the 22nd floor, indulge in the stunning infinity pool, immersed in panoramic views.
The spectacular views include all the way down Orchard Road. On the higher floors, vistas would even include Marina Bay waterfront and the green expanse of the Singapore Botanic Gardens