About Commonwealth Towers
Commonwealth Towers comprise 845 residential units within two 43-storey towers in a radiant bronze metallic facade. Everywhere is within easy reach especially with the Queenstown MRT station, just at the doorstep.
This will enable residents to satisfy their shopping and dining needs at Orchard Road, Marina Bay, Singapore River and Demsey Hill. For recreational needs, the Alexandra Canal Linear Park, Southern Ridges, Sentosa, Gardens by the Bay and Singapore Botanic Gardens are also a short distance away.
Residents can also enjoy a wide selection of facilities, including swimming pool, tennis courts and various landscape gardens. The Sky Terrace on Level 34 will also enable residents to have a sweeping view of the city as well as the lush Southern Ridges.
Why Invest/Buy Commonwealth Towers?
- City living with Queenstown MRT right at the door step
- Well-connected via AYE/CTE to all parts of Singapore
- Highly sought after address in District 3 with rental potential
- Wide range of unit types: 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom which is superb for investment or own occupation
- Iconic 43-storey landmark development with contemporary & iconic facade
- Reputable developer with quality finishes & track record, including well-designed & functional layout with sizable bedrooms to fit Queen size bed & hotel style L-shaped mirror for bathroom; and units are fully-equipped with free branded De Dietrich & Brandt oven, fridge, washer/ dryer
- Near to renowned & reputable schools such as Gan Eng Seng, Cresent Girl’s School and INSEAD
- Over 50 types of superb condominium facilities including 4 sky terraces with facilities
Commonwealth Towers – Connectivity
- Queenstown MRT, just at the doorstep, with direct access to CBD, Bouna Vista (One-North Business Park, Fusionopolis, Biopolis and Mediapolis) and Jurong East (upcoming 2nd CBD)
- Well-connected, via AYE and CTE to all parts of Singapore
Commonwealth Towers – Shopping & Dining
- Alexandra Village including IKEA, Anchorpoint Mall, Queensway Shopping Centre and Alexandra Central mall, just 3 mins drive away
- Orchard shopping belt, just 6 mins drive or short ride on public bus
- Bouna Vista, that comprise Star Vista, One-North Business Park, Fusionopolis, Biopolis and Mediapolis just 6 mins drive or 2 MRT stops away
- Convenient to dining options in Dempsey Hill, Rochester Park and Holland Village, which is just 6 mins drive away
Commonwealth Towers – Schools nearby
- Queenstown Primary School
- New Town Primary School
- CHIJ Kellock School
- Crescent Girls’ School
- Queenstown Secondary School
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- Global Indian International School
- Amity Global Business School
- Tanglin International Centre
Hong Leong Holdings Limited (HLHL) was established in 1968 as the privately-held property development and investment arm of the Hong Leong Group. As one of the pioneers of the real estate scene in Singapore, HLHL has since emerged as a major player in the property market. To date, it has developed over 50 residential properties, including a range of mid- to high-end residential projects in some of the country’s most coveted neighbourhoods.
As a forward-looking developer that continues to pursue improvement and
expansion while maintaining its high design, customer service and sustainability standards, HLHL takes pride in being responsible for some of the most distinctive and iconic residential developments in Singapore. Some of the company’s well-received projects in the past few years include One Balmoral, Sage, The Meyerise, The Tate Residences and Aalto.
In addition, HLHL has also been involved in a number of high-profile joint ventures, both at home and abroad. As a developer of choice with several exciting developments lined up, its efforts continue to define the concept of a dream home, and to turn these visions into concrete reality.