3 BR units in Le Quest
3BR (Street view)
818 sqft, from $1.0X M
3BR Suite (Street view)
883 sqft from $1.0X M
3BR Premium (Street view)
936 sqft, from $1.1X M
3BR Deluxe (Tennis Court or Pool View)
980 sqft from $1.2X M
3BR Deluxe (Street view)
1,023 sqft from $1.2X M
Why Invest/Buy Le Quest ?
1. Upcoming neighbourhood centre, being a mixed-use development with wide range of amenities
2. Connected to other parts of Singapore via the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Batok MRT station
3. Close to education institutes from primary to international schools including Princess Elizabeth Primary School, Bukit Batok Secondary School, Millenia Institute and Dulwich College
4. Close to 2 mega transformations – Singapore 2nd CBD (Jurong Gateway precinct and Jurong Lake District) and next-generation industrial district (Jurong Innovation District)
5. Near to upcoming Singapore-KL High Speed Rail Station, which could connect Singapore with Kuala Lumpur in 90 minutes
6. Near to upcoming Tengah residential estate, with green features such as a forest corridor and a car-free town centre
7. Improvement in connectivity when Jurong Region Line is constructed and could be extended to join circle line
Why Invest/Buy Le Quest now?
1. Potential capital appreciation after completion of the Jurong Gateway Precinct, Jurong Lake District, Tengah Estate and Jurong Innovation District
2. One of the cheapest new mixed developments in the western part of Singapore
About Le Quest ?
Le Qeust is the first mixed development in Bukit Batok with a total of 516 residential units, from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom units. It features 5 blocks of 16 storey residential, including a retail mall on the 1st storey. There will also be child care centre on the 3rd floor.
Le Quest offers good connectivity as it is within 1km of Bukit Batok MRT station and short distance to the Pan Island Expressway to get to other parts of Singapore. Surrounding amenities would include schools, ranging from Primary to International Schools.