Le Qeust is the first mixed development in Bukit Batok with a total of 516 residential units, from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom units. It features 5 blocks of 16 storey residential, including a retail mall on the 1st storey. There will also be child care centre on the 3rd floor.
Le Quest offers good connectivity as it is within 1km of Bukit Batok MRT station and short distance to the Pan Island Expressway to get to other parts of Singapore. Surrounding amenities would include schools, ranging from Primary to International Schools.
Why Invest/Buy Le Quest ?
1. Upcoming neighbourhood centre, being a mixed-use development with wide range of amenities
2. Connected to other parts of Singapore via the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Batok MRT station
3. Close to education institutes from primary to international schools including Princess Elizabeth Primary School, Bukit Batok Secondary School, Millenia Institute and Dulwich College
4. Close to 2 mega transformations – Singapore 2nd CBD (Jurong Gateway precinct and Jurong Lake District) and next-generation industrial district (Jurong Innovation District)
5. Near to upcoming Singapore-KL High Speed Rail Station, which could connect Singapore with Kuala Lumpur in 90 minutes
6. Near to upcoming Tengah residential estate, with green features such as a forest corridor and a car-free town centre
7. Improvement in connectivity when Jurong Region Line is constructed and could be extended to join circle line