Why Invest/Buy Life Asoke Rama 9?
- Prime location in Bangkok’s new Rama 9 CBD & existing Asoke CBD and future landmark “The Super Tower”
- Convenience as a transport hub (300m to Rama 9 MRT, 600m to Airport Link and easy access to Sirat Expressway)
- Reputable developers, as project is jointly developed by Top 10 SET-Listed Developer AP (Thailand) PLC and leading Japanese Developer Mitsubishi Estate Group (MEC)
- Good product design (High-rise twin towers interlinked via lifestyle rooftop facilities including infinity pool, amphitheater, social deck and sky deck. Interiors of units utilizes premium materials and interior design.
- Interlock layout units provides flexible functionality and efficient room layouts
- Highly competitive pricing for Asoke-Rama 9 Area
Life Asoke Rama 9 – Connectivity
- Rama 9 MRT (just 300m away)
- Airport Link (600m or 1 stop away)
- BTS Sukhumvit (Green) Line (2 stops)
- Easy access to Sirat Expressway
- Future Orange Line Interchange
- 2 driveway access
- 1 walkway access
Life Asoke Rama 9 – Surroundings
- Grand Rama 9 CBD: G Tower, The Super Tower, Unilever House, Central Plaza Grand Rama 9, Ninth Towers, New World Hotel Grand Rama 9, The Shoppes Grand Rama 9,
- Others: Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), AIA Capital Centre, Embassy of China, Grand Mercure Hotel, Fortune Town, Esplanade Shopping Mall, The Streets Ratchada, Night Train Market Ratchada, Show DC Mall, RCA Lifestyle
- Hospitals: RhaRam 9 Hospital, Piyavet Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, Rutnin Eye Hospital, Asoke Skin Hospital
- Schools: Wattana Wittaya Academy, Srinakharinwirot University
- Asoke CBD: Terminal 21, Exchange Tower, Singha Complex
AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established in 1991 to develop projects in Bangkok Metropolitan Area. Its core business today is on the development of townhouses, single detached houses and condominiums. Today, it is listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand and rans in the Top 10 Listed Property Firms in terms of revenue.
In 2014, AP (Thailand) established a joint-venture partnership with leading Japanese property developer, Mitsubishi Estate Group (MEC) co-developing more than 8 condominium projects to date, averaging more than 85% sales take-up rate.