|Project Name||Mayfair Modern|
|Location||2 Rifle Range Road|
|Site Area||208,475 sq ft (18,368 sqm)|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
|District||21 (Upper Bukit Timah)|
|Description||171 exclusive units found in blocks of 5 storeys high|
|Unit Mix||1 BR (506 - 635 sq ft) - 60 units
2 BR (624 - 850 sq ft) - 34 units
2 BR + Study (797 - 969 sq ft) - 32 units
3 BR (958 - 1141 sq ft) - 14 units
3 BR Premium (1033 - 1206 sq ft) - 15 units
4 BR (1281 - 1518) - 16 units
|Maintenance Fee||5 Shares – $370/mth
6 Shares - $444/mth
7 Shares - $518/mth
|Expected TOP Date||Dec 2024|
|Project/ Design Architect||DP Architect|
|Landscape Consultant||Ecoplan Asia|
Prestigious enclave of low-rise private estate, including landed homes and low-rise condominiums.
- 5 mins walk to King Albert Park MRT
- Direct access to top schools in Bukit Timah & Newton, Singapore’s first UNESCO Heritage Site Botanic Gardens and Marina Bay Financial Centre.
- Bus stop is just 2 mins walk away, where it is served by many bus services
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary and Methodist Girl’s School are only within 1km away.
- Near the Bukit Timah Education Belt, where there are many reputable institutions including Ngee Ann Polytechic, SIM University, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High and Raffles Girls’ Primary.
Dining & Shopping:
- Grandstand Mall a short distance away
- The nearest supermarkets are Cold Storage within 3 mins walk, NTUC Finest at Bukit Timah Plaza and Giant at Beauty World Centre, only a short 5 minutes drive away.
Mayfair Modern Developer
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Oxley Group is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects. Oxley’s developments are typically located in choice areas that are easily accessible via a variety of transport modes. Most of the projects also tend to incorporate retail elements, and lifestyle features and facilities.
Since its incorporation in March 2010, Oxley has completed 20 of the 29 launched property developments in Singapore and expanded into eight overseas markets, executing successful launches of one waterfront township development in London, and two mixed-residential and commercial developments in Cambodia.
Today, the Group’s presence is in Singapore, United Kingdom, Cambodia, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Myanmar, Japan, Dublin and Indonesia with its core businesses in property development and investment.
Potential and future developments around Mayfair Modern
Future developments at Beauty World will add to street-level activities and inject vibrancy to the area. Lush landscaping will also enhance the walking experience to the Rail Corridor and nearby nature attractions.