Project Summary of Parc Botannia
About Parc Botannia
⭐Enjoy seamless connectivity through the future public park and shopping along Fernvale Road provided by our neighbours
⭐Enjoy in-house childcare facility – A thumbs-up for young parents
⭐ Pet Lovers have found the haven as their cuties splash their way in the aquatic pool pavilion
⭐ North-south orientation allows for opitmal wind breeze and cross ventilation
⭐ Branded Quality fittings for a more enjoyable stay at Parc Botannia
ALL ABOUT 1BR & 2BR
⭐ Fully Efficient Layouts with no wasted space; like planter boxes/bay windows
⭐Quality Finishes – Marble-lookalike tiles @ master bath; Vinyl flooring @ bedrooms
⭐Quality Appliances – Brandt & Mitsubishi
⭐All master bedroom can fit King-sized bed
⭐All common bedroom can fit Queen-sized bed
⭐All study rooms come with air-con & can fit single bed
⭐All comes with shoe cabinet
⭐2Br-Premium comes with Semi-Enclosed Kitchen
⭐2+S comes with Enclosed Kitchen with Sliding Door
⭐1BR + Study (506 sqft)
⭐2BR Compact (581 sqft)
⭐2BR Premium (667 sqft)
⭐2BR + Study (775 sqft)
ALL ABOUT 3BR
🏡Every home is designed with comfort, spaciousness and luxury in mind.
🏡Thoughtful planning allows for superbly efficient layouts infused with maximum natural light and ventilation_*
🏡3 Bedroom Compact (861 / 872 sqft)
🏡3 Bedroom Premium (969 / 980 sqft)
ALL ABOUT 4BR & 5BR
💫Delight in thoughtful touches such as quality home appliances, stylish fittings and fine finishes to complete your perfect home.
💫A well setup kitchen makes it a pleasure to dine in everyday.
💫4BR (1130 / 1152 sqft)
💫4BR with private lift (1249 / 1281 sqft)
💫5BR with private lift (1410 / 1453 sqft)
Latest news on Parc Botannia
Price Updates (MOST ATTRACTIVE 2BR IN MARKET)
✨1BR (431sf) – LAST 3 UNITS fr $612K (431sf)
🌿1+Study fr $624K: #02-01 (506sf)
✨2Br-C fr $794K: #13-19 (581sf)
🌿2Br-P fr $840K: #04-13 (667sf)
✨2+Study fr $955K: #03-28 (775sf)
🌿3Br-C fr $1.062M: #03-12 (861sf)
✨3Br-P fr $1.191M: #03-33 (969sf)
🌿4Br-C fr $1.337M: #03-20 (1,130sf)
✨4Br-P fr $1.479M: #03-25 (1,249sf)
🌿5Br fr $1.628M: #03-06 (1,410sf)
“Information is accurate as at 3 Feb 2018 and pricings are indicative/while stock last” basis.”
Why Invest/Buy Seletar Regional Centre
1. Owners get to enjoy huge savings at different time intervals through the Mega Transformation which will help in Capital Appreciation when Seletar Regional Centre transit through the different phases of transformation
2. Through better Infrastructure, travelling time to other parts of the island will now be shortened making Travelling an Ease
3. Upcoming Malls, Educational Institutes, Amenities and Lifestyle arenas makes Seletar a holisitc living environment where Live, Work, Play can be realised within Seletar
4. Huge Influx of Workforce and Foreign Talent increases the value in Seletar Regional Centre making it Very Sellable and Rentable in the future.
5. With Thanggam LRT at the Door-Step, owners enjoy Seamless Connectivity to transport networks.
6. Owners enjoy the Future North Coast Innovation Corridor and Seletar Aerospace Park through increased rental demand and resale
7. Upcoming Seletar Passenger Terminal is an added advantage to owners living near Seletar Regional Centre
8. 32 black & white houses slated for Transformation to Childcare Centres, Restaurants and Spas leaves PB owners spoilt for choices with increased lifestyle activities
9. As the big boys Rolls Royce, Pratt & Witney, ST Aerospace and Eurocopters set up their centres here at SAP, owners benefit through Increased Amenities, Infrastructure and Growth within the Seletar Region
Why Invest/Buy Parc Botannia?
1. Thanggam LRT, just at the doorstep, 4 stops for residents to Compass One mall and the integrated Sengkang MRT, LRT and bus interchange to connect to places such as Nex megamall, Dhoby Ghaut and VivoCity
2. Seletar Mall. one LRT stop away which comprises NTUC Fairprice, BHG, Shaw Cinema and wide selection of dining options
3. Expressways such as TPE and CTE are close by to connect residents to other parts of the island
4. Jalan Kayu Identity Node, home to shops and eateries in a laidback setting
5. Reputable developers – Sing Development and Wee Hur
6. Wide selection of facilities to live and play
7. Anchorvale Community Club, which incorporates the Sengkang Sports Centre that offers various sports and community activities for families
8. Centre of the upcoming Seletar Regional Centre – North Coast Innovation Corridor
9. Close proximity to existing Pasir Ris Wafer Fabrication Park, as well as upcoming Seletar Aerospace Park, Punggol Creative Cluster, Lorong Halus industrial park
Location of Parc Botannia
Parc Botannia, is an upcoming development by Sing Development, which will soar above Fernvale with 753 new units in 4 tower blocks. Residents of Parc Botannia can enjoy breath-taking views of the surrounding areas like the Straits of Johor and park scenery. Parc Botannia is also close to shops and eateries at the Jalan Kayu Identity Node and amenitites at The Seletar Mall. Parc Botannia will cater to all lifestyle needs with its full condominium facilities.
Thanggam LRT station is right the your doorstep and Seletar Mall is one LRT stop or a short walk away. Parc Botannia just four stops from Compass Point mall and the integrated Sengkang MRT, LRT and bus interchange. From there, the MRT will directly take you to Nex megamall, and Dhoby Ghaut all the way to VivoCity. The nearby expressways CTE and TPE take you quickly to other parts of the island.
Nearby Seletar Aerospace Park and Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park add to the investment potential. Nan Chiau Primary and High Schools, and Pei Hwa Secondary are just some notable schools nearby. Sengkang Sports Centre is located with the Anchorvale Community Club to offer myriad sports and community activities and events for the whole family. The fairways of Seletar and Orchid Country Club are also nearby.
Amenities of Parc Botannia
Parc Botannia – Connectivity
1. Thanggam LRT Station
2. Close to Sengkang Integrated Bus, LRT and MRT Interchange
3. Close to expressways, CTE and TPE
Parc Botannia – Educational Institutions nearby
1. My First Skool large childcare centre
2. Sengkang Green Primary
3. Fernvale Primary
4. Anchor Green Primary
5. Nan Chaiu Primary
6. Nan Chiau High
7. Pei Hwa Secondary
Parc Botannia – Shopping & Dining
- Seletar Mall, just 800m away with supermarket (Fairprice Finest), Cinema (Shaw Theatres), Department store (BHG), retail outlets and many eateries
- Jalan Kayu Identity Node
- Compass One, with direct Access via LRT to Sengkang Central
- Giant Hypermart/ Ikea/ Courts Megastore (9km, 11 mins drive)
- Greenwich V
Parc Botannia – Other amenities
- Sengkang General Hospital
- Sengkang Riverside Park
- Anchorvale Community Club
- Sengkang Sports Centre
- Orchid Country Club
- Seletar Country Club
2 BR Units in Parc Botannia
(with 1 Bath / 2 Baths / 2 Baths + Study)
2 BR Units (with 1 Bath): 581 sqft, units with pool view still available
2 BR Units (with 2 Baths): 667 sqft, south facing units. Units with pool view still available
2 BR Units (with 2 Baths and Study): 775 sqft, north facing units. Units with pool view still available
3 BR Units in Parc Botannia
(without utility/ with utility)
3 BR Units (no utility): 861 sqft, mixture of north and south facing units, units with pool view still available, up to 22 storeys high
3 BR Units (with utility): 969 sqft mixture of north and south facing units, units with pool view still available, up to 22 storeys high
4 BR Units (with / without private lift) in Parc Botannia
4 BR Units (without private lift): 1,130 sqft, limited north-facing pool view units left
4 BR Units (with private lift): 1,249 sqft, mixture of north and south-facing units and some with pool view still available, up to 22 storeys
5 BR Units in Parc Botannia
5 BR Units (with private lift): 1,410 sqft, south-facing units with pool view still available, up to 22 storeys
Sing Development has an established track record with property development with a vision of becoming A Developer of Premier Living. Their properties ranging from landed houses, apartments, condominiums, office and industrial buildings, factories to warehouses.
Some of the recent residential projects include BelleRive in Bukit Timah area, The Laurels at Cairnhill, Waterwoods in Punggol and Robin Residences at Robin Drive.
Sing Development delivers quality developments to its purchasers, including the conceptualisation of project layouts and designs to the selection of fittings and finishes and the construction of the development. Sing Development received the prestigious FIABCI Singapore Property Awards 2015 in the Residential (Mid Rise) Category for its project, The Laurels. Another project, Waterwoods, was also bestowed the BCA Green Mark Award (Gold Plus).
Wee Hur Holdings is listed on the Singapore Exchange Main Board, with core business in Construction and Property Development. They have ventured into property development since 2009.
They have been involved in various local residential and industrial projects such as Harvest@Woodlands, Villas@ Gilstead, Premier@Kaki Bukit, Urban Residences, Parc Centros and MEGA@WOODLANDS.
Get Latest Pricing for your preferred unit Now by Registering with Developer
Other good projects near Parc Botannia
District 18 (Tampines/ Pasir Ris)
1. The Tapestry – Potentially the LAST private condo along Tampines Avenue 10. By City Developments Limited (CDL). A Quality Home Worth Waiting For By Award-Winning Developer too tap into the Paya Lebar Airbase Transformation of 800 Hectare, bigger than Bishan or Ang Mo Kio. Total of 861 units in 7 blocks of 15 storeys. Unit mix of 1BR (~448sf) to 5BR DK (~1797sf). More than 50 facilities with 100m continuous lap pool & another 50m Olympic size lap pool. Refer to The Tapestry for more information.
2. The Alps Residences – Located along Tampines Ave 10. More than 95% sold and only 3-Bedroom units left. Attractive prices such as low psf, low quantum and highly efficient layout Refer to The Alps Residences for more information.
District 19 (Hougang/ Punggol / Sengkang)
1. Rivercove Residences EC – Only EC launch in 2018, with 628 units of 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms with smart home features. Located at Anchorvale Lane beside the river cove, near Seletar Regional Centre and Sengkang Central. Walking distance to LRT stations for convenient access to get around the neighbourhood. Refer to Rivercove Residences EC for more information.
2. Kingsford Waterbay – Estimated TOP 2nd Half 2018. With over 400M Scenic River View OR Est 300M Enchanting Pool View, as well as, park Connector at your doorstep. Close Proximity to Eateries, Supermarket & Amenities. 2yrs FOC shuttle to Hougang MRT. Refer to Kingsford Waterbay for more information.
3. Forest Woods – Another development by City Developments Limited (CDL), located near Serangoon MRT and NEX shopping mall. Limited 3 and 4 bedroom units left.
District 27 (Sembawang / Yishun)
1. Kandis Residence – Get to enjoy serenity by living in one of the exclusive 130 units located in a private estate enclave, in the northern part of Singapore. It is minutes’ walk from Sembawang Park and short drive to Sembawang Central. For more information, please refer to Kandis Residence.
Other good projects around Singapore & Overseas
Featured projects around Singapore
1.Margaret Ville – Well located city fringe project by MCL Land. Only mins walk to Queenstown MRT. Convenient to One-North, Mapletree Business Park and CBD for work. Also have an evening night out at Holland Village or Dempsey Hills or a fun filled weekend at Botanic Gardens. Refer to Margaret Ville for more information.
2. City Suites – Freehold city-fringe 1BR units from $8XXK, in Balestier. Great potential growth in the area from the Novena Healthcare hub. TOP already obtained, immediate move-in/ rental. Refer to City Suites for more information.
3. 70@ Truro – Freehold city fringe project, with 24 exclusive units of 2BR and 3BR, from only $9XXK. Mins to MRT and convenient to get to Novena/ Orchard. Myraid of amenities including supermarket, hawker centre, wet market and eateries, which is excellent match of exclusivity and convenience. Refer to 70@ Truro for more information.
5. Fivenine @ Telok Kurau – A Collection of 15 Exclusive Freehold 3 Bedroom Homes, located in Lor K Telok Kurau. Estimated from Only $15xx PSF in prime district 15. Within 1KM to TAO NAN PRIMARY/ CHIJ(KATONG) PRIMARY / HAIG GIRLS SCHOOL. Close to food haven & amenities. Easy accessibility to ECP/ PIE/ KPE and minutes drive to city & airport. All units with private lifts and spacious lifestyle living. Refer to Fivenine @ Telok Kurau for more information.
1. Ideo Mobi Rangnam – From only $2XXK with fully furnished package. Freehold high-rise “smart” high-end condo, in up & coming new hip & trendy residential hotspot. Just 650m from BTS Victory Monument and 130m to future MRT Rangnam station on Orange line. Just a few stops to prime downtown, high-speed rail grand station & CBD. Pay only 20% & nothing else till T.O.P. Refer to Ideo Mobi Rangnam for more information.
2. Ideo Mobi Rama 4 – From only $2XXK with fully furnished package. Freehold high-rise “smart” high-end condo and zero metres to MRT Khlong Toei. Have the first mover advantage to Bangkok’s next “Sukhumvit Road” with 8 Mega Mixed-Used Projects including One Bangkok. Conveniently located between 2 CBDs Asoke and Sathorn. Pay only 20% & nothing else till T.O.P. Refer to Ideo Mobi Rama 4 for more information.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. The Luxe by Infinitum – Freehold 725sqft 2BR from only S$3XXK, by Singapore developer Macly & Roxy Pacific. Rare dual-key SOHO for sale in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, integrated with 2-storey shopping mall. Opposite Quill City Mall & Sheraton Imperial Hotel and only 300m to Medan Tuanku station. Own from just S$15K cash outlay assuming 80% loan. So Affordable, Anyone Can Invest! Refer to The Luxe by Infinitum for more information.
2. The Oxley Towers @ KLCC – The Only FREEHOLD Signature Offices for sale integrated with 5-star Hotels SoSofitel & Jumeirah, luxury residences and shopping mall. Next to the World’s Tallest KLCC Petronas Twin Tower. With up to 2-Year Guaranteed Rental Returns @ 6% Nett Per Annum. Refer to The Oxley Towers @ KLCC for more information.