Located at 2 – 20 Jalan Lempeng, it is set in a mature estate locale surrounded by a plethora of amenities including supermarkets, banks and popular eating establishments. It is also within walking distance from Clementi MRT station and surrounded by prestigious schools
It is a communal living theme residential development that cater to homebuyers’ diverse needs. Parc Clematis has four distinct themes, namely: Contemporary, Elegance, Signature and Masterpiece.
Parc Clematis – Project Details & Site Plan
|Project Name||Parc Clematis|
|Location||2 - 20 Jalan Lempeng|
|Site Area||633,639 sq ft (58,87 sq m)|
|Tenure||99 Years Leasehold|
|District||5 (Buona Vista/ West Coast)|
|Description||Consists of nine 24-storey tower blocks residential apartment development, 6 units of 2 storey strata bungalow and 12 units of 2 storey strata semi-detached (total 1468 units).|
|Unit Mix||1 BR (452 to 710 sq ft) - 204 units
2 BR (670 to 893 sq ft) - 445 units
3 BR (861 to 1259 sq ft) - 493 units
4 BR (1238 to 1744 sq ft) - 203 units
5 BR (1636 to 1981 sq ft) - 97 units
Penthouse (1991 to 2670 sq ft) - 8 units
Corner Terrace (3466 sq ft) - 4 units
Terrace (2659 sq ft) - 8 units
Bungalow (3832 sq ft) - 6 units
|Carparks||1450 + 18 strata lots + 9 handicap lots
245 bicycle lots
|Expected TOP Date||Sep 2023|
|Project/ Design Architect||P&T Consultants|
|Landscape Consultant||TinderBox Pte Ltd|
Location of Parc Clematis
- Nearest MRT station is Clementi MRT Station on the East-West Line, which is about 500m away (10 mins walk).
- Within 10 mins walk to Clementi Central bus interchange
- Bus stop is just 2 mins walk away, where it is served by several bus services
- Within 1km to Nan Hua Primary, Pei Tong Primary, Clementi Primary and Qifa Primary
- 10 mins drive to Dover Road education belt, which includes Singapore Polyclinic, Nan Hua Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Anglo-Chinese Junior College and many more
- 10 mins drive to National University of Singapore
- Near to international schools including The Japanese Primary and Secondary Schools
Dining & Shopping:
- Within 10 mins walk to Clementi Central Hawker Centre and Clementi Mall
- Within 5 mins drive to Jurong East Central, where there are malls including Jem, Westgate, J-Cube and IMM
- Within 5 mins drive to International Business Park, which is Singapore’s pioneer business park, and has since grown into a vibrant site for knowledge-based activities. Companies establishing their presence at IBP are free to construct facilities on the land allocated to them, thus allowing for deep customisation to their specific needs.
- Within 10 mins drive to One North Business Park
Cross Island Line, 10 mins walk away:
- Cross-Island Line is anticipated to intersect East-West Line at Clementi MRT Station
- When completed, the Cross Island Line (CRL) which starts from Changi, passing through Loyang, Pasir Ris, Hougang, Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Timah, Clementi, West Coast and Jurong, is expected to have a daily ridership of at least 600,000 commuters. This will place the CRL higher, in terms of capacity and usage, compared to the North East Line.
Dover Knowledge District, 10 mins drive away:
- Dover Knowledge District is an extension of One North, in order to realise synergies between the nearby business parks, academic and research institutions.
- It will offer vibrant integrated spaces to create exciting new jobs and learning opportunities, and support Singapore’s long-term economic growth.
Expansion of One-North Sub-regional centre, 10 mins drive away:
- Continuous development of world-class research facilities, business parks, and commercial spaces continue to support activities and firms in biomedical sciences, physical science, engineering, infocomm technology, and media industries.
- Nepal Hill is planned as a leadership training and development hub
Parc Clematis Developer
SingHaiyi Group Ltd. is a fast-growing and well-rounded real estate specialist with unique access to real estate opportunities in Asia and USA. With knowledge in real estate development, real estate investment and real estate management, they enjoy multiple income streams through our diversified portfolio of quality residential, commercial and retail assets.
Backed by a visionary and well-connected Board and management team with deep expertise, they have built a robust network and strong partnerships in Singapore, USA and Malaysia. As one of the first Singapore listed companies to build successfully in the USA, their strong local knowledge and solid connections will allow them to capitalize on future opportunities in this exciting market.
Their clear growth strategies for each geography and segment put them in good stead to capitalize on the potential for growth while exploring new opportunities.
Parc Clematis Facilities
Parc Clematis Design & Finishing
Enjoy facilities in this wonderful development
Expansion of One-North Sub-regional centre
Continuous development of world-class research facilities, business parks, and commercial spaces continue to support activities and firms in biomedical sciences, physical science, engineering, infocomm technology, and media industries. This includes Infinite Studios, the first development within Mediapolis which houses Singapore’s largest soundstages.
Nepal Hill is planned as a leadership training and development hub. Four Acres Singapore, the first global leadership development centre outside of London for global conglomerate Unilever, has already openend. Major industry names like Procter & Gamble, Lucasfilm, ESSEC Business School and MediaCorp have also committed substantial investments to develop their own campuses, which will contribute to the flourishing of the research and business communities at one-north. At Fusionopolis, Phase 5 of development works will pioneer the “Work Office Home Office” (“WOHO”) concept offering flexible spaces for office, living and lifestyle functions.
The cross-island line would connect all existing radial MRT lines by 2030 and close to half of the 30-plus stations would be interchange stations. There would be time savings of up to 30 to 40 minutes (50% travel time), providing an alternative to East-West Line to improve connectivity and and capacity along East West corridor. The aim would be to reach most parts of Singapore in less than 60 mins.
Proximity to International Business Park
Established in 1992, the 37-hectare International Business Park (IBP) is Singapore’s pioneer business park, and has since grown into a vibrant site for knowledge-based activities. Companies establishing their presence at IBP are free to construct facilities on the land allocated to them, thus allowing for deep customisation to their specific needs.
Proximity to reputable local and international schools
Location of Parc Clematis would be ideal for families with school-going children as it is within 1km to Nan Hua Primary, Pei Tong Primary, Clementi Primary and Qifa Primary. There are also international schools close by such as The Japanese School. It is also within close proximity to the education belt at Dover Road (Singapore Polyclinic, Nan Hua Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), Anglo-Chinese Junior College and many more) and Kent Ridge (National University of Singapore).
Dover Knowledge District
As an extension of one-north, the Dover Knowledge District can realise synergies between the nearby business parks, academic and research institutions. It will offer vibrant integrated spaces to create exciting new jobs and learning opportunities, and support Singapore’s long-term economic growth.