About Parc Life
Jointly developed by Frasers Centrepoint Homes and Keong Hong Holdings, Parc Life is a brand new 628-unit executive condominium in Sembawang specially designed to meet the needs of your modern family, small or large.
Parc Life is the ideal home: the beautiful Canberra Park at your doorstep, the abundance of space, and state-of-the-art lifestyle facilities to suit residents of all ages make living at Parc Life playfully fun.
Enjoy the best of the North with Parc Life. Beautiful parks and cycling routes (Sembawang-Canberra park connector) are ample. Numerous schools and other amenities are also in close proximity.
Job prospects are promising in the burgeoning Woodlands Regional Centre, North Coast Innovation Corridor and Northern region. Approximate five minutes walk to Sun Plaza mall and seamlessly connected to Sembawang MRT, access to and from Parc Life is extremely convenient.
Residents can also look forward to exciting new developments, including the upcoming Sembawang Sports and Community Hub, Thomson-East Coast Line, North-South Expressway.
Why Invest/Buy Parc Life?
- Sembawang MRT, just 5 mins walk away (One of the few ECs near MRT)
- Sun Plaza. newly revamped and just 6 minutes away which comprises NTUC Fairprice and wide selection of dining options
- Reputable developers – Frasers Centrepoint and Keong Hong Holdings
- Wide selection of facilities to live and play including 8 spas, suitable for all ages
- Canberra Park – Separated by side gate from Parc Life, which boasts of a 1.5ha Adventure Park. Park is also wheel-chair and elderly friendly, providing a fun and stimulating environment for all ages.
- Canberra – Sembawang Park Connector, 16km in length connecting to coastal Sembawang and other cycling routes such as the Northern Explorer Loop linking avid cyclists to other areas such as Yishun and Woodlands
- Sembawang Sports & Community Hub, an exciting upcoming development which will include a sports complex, hawker centre, eldercare centre, park and community club
- Close proximity to Johor Bahru
- Development of Woodlands Regional Centre
- Upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line
- Upcoming North South Expressway
Location of Parc Life
- 5 mins walk to Sembawang MRT (One of the few ECs near MRT)
- 5 minutes walk to Sembawang Integrated Hub (MRT, Sunplaza and bus interchange)
- 2 MRT station to Woodlands MRT interchange (Intersept Thomson East Coast Line 2024)
- 1 MRT station to Yishun, Northpoint City; One of the largest integrated mall in Singapore
- Easy access to the Central Business District (CBD) & Marina Bay, via major expressways like Seletar Expressway (SLE), future North South Corridor and Tampines Expressway (TPE) to Changi.
- Near Canberra-Sembawang Park Connector, links Parc Life EC to Yishun Town Park, and even the Woodlands Waterfront and Upper Seletar Reservoir.
Amenities of Parc Life
Parc Life – Connectivity
- Sembawang MRT & Bus Interchange
- Proximity to Woodlands Checkpoint
- Canberra MRT (year 2019)
- Thomson-East Coast Line
- North-South Highway
Parc Life – Shopping & Dining
- Sembawang Shopping Centre
- Northpoint City Shopping Centre
- 888 Plaza (Admiralty)
Causeway Point (Woodlands)
Parc Life – Educational Institutions nearby
- Sembawang Primary School
- Canberra Primary School
- Greenwood Primary School
Parc Life – Other unique amenities
Parc Life – 8 Unique Spas with Unique Experiences
Parc Life Site Plan / Facilities
Parc Life Unit Mix
Parc Life Developer
- Full-fledged international real estate company
- Developing quality homes in countries such as Singapore, Australia and China over 90 years
- Delivered more than 114,000 quality homes
- Earned a solid reputation and is a proud recipient of numerous awards and accolades both locally and abroad
- Previous ECs include The Esparina, Twin Waterfalls, Twin Fountains and many more
- Current projects inculde Northpoint City
- Established in Singapore in 1983 and listing on SGX since December 2011
- Provider of broad range of building contruciton services
- Joint ventured with Frasers Centrepoint Limited to develop 728-unit executive condominium in Punggol
- Other projects include IBIS Hotel, SIM, The Esta, Martin Place Residences, Parvis and 8@Woodleigh