About Principal Garden
Principal Garden is along the recreational waterway of Alexandra Canal on the fringe of the embassy district. This is a rare luxury of a home where there is an overwhelming abundance of outdoor space immersing you in the pleasures of garden living. There would be uninhabited views that stretch from the low-rise surroundings all the way to the CBD and Orchard Road.
Principal Garden comprises four 24-storey towers, home to 663 one- to five-bedroom apartments. Located within minutes from Redhill MRT, short drive to CTE and AYE, walking distance of supermarkets, wet markets, hawker centres and schools and a stone’s throw from Singapore’c core commercial and financial districts.
Why Invest/Buy Principal Garden ?
- Effective connectivity, as it is centrally located being moments from the city, from the door to desk in a matter of minutes
- Exclusive enclave, fronted by the Good-Class Bungalow (GCB) enclave of Mt Echo, Jervois and Bishopgate Area. On the other side is the Alexandra Park Connector and Canal, providing an ideal living environment
- Reputable developer UOL, has always been linked with developments with strong location attributes and ability to create design value with strong product
- Eighty-twenty ratio, where 80% of the development is made up of gardens and grounds, while only 20% is built up.
- Elegant layouts with quality fittings, where the spaces of each apartment are well-proportioned, liveable and versatile for use. Each unit is also fitted with high quality finishes.
Principal Garden – Connectivity
- Redhill MRT, is just a 2 min walk away, provides residents with convenient access to CBD, Orchard Road, Science Park and Biopolis
- Being on the edge of the city fringe, means that it is only a short drive of 10 mins away from the CBD and Orchard Road
Principal Garden – Shopping & Dining
- Valley point
- Upcoming Artra Mall
- Redhill market & food centre
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Tiong Bahru market
- Dempsey Hill
Principal Garden – Schools nearby
- Alexandra Primary School
- Crescent Girls’ School
- Gan Eng Seng Secondary School
- Bukit Merah Secondary School
Principal Garden – Other amenities
- Delta swimming complex, sports complex and hockey pitch
- Alexandra Park Connector, for cycling enthusiasts
- Tiong Bahru Park
- Botanic Gardens, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is about 10 mins drive away
- Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands resort about 15 mins drive away
- Sentosa and RWS resorts are about 15 minutes drive away
- Alexandra Hospital is about 15 minutes drive away
UOL Group is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites. UOL Group strongly believes in delivering product excellence and quality service in all business ventures
Kheng Leong Company began operations as an international commodity and spice trading company. Over the years, the company has evolved as an investment group with interests in property development and real estate investment.
Today, the Kheng Leong Group has a growing portfolio of development projects and business interests, through direct investment or collaborations with strategic partners that spans across the Asia Pacific region including Shanghai, Hong Kong and Sydney, as well as, London and Los Angeles.