28 Sep 2019: Preview of Pullman Residences at Newton
23 Apr 2018: EL Development purchased Dunearn Gardens, a 114-unit freehold residential development located off Newton Road for $468 million. Surrounded by Good Class Bungalows, landed homes, high-rise condominiums and a 150m walk away from Newton MRT station, it has a site area of 8,866.9 sq m, or 95,442 sq ft. The sale price translates to a land price of about $1,841 psf ppr,
Branded Residences with full condo facilities
Pullman Resiednces at Newton is centrally located in a prominent address in Newton near the heart of the city.
Standing 30 storeys high at a prestigious address, Pullman Residences has 340 units start from level two (17m above ground level), giving you great views of the city or the landed enclave towards Bukit Timah Hill.
The impressive site area also includes a 50m lap pool, recreational tennis court with half basketball court, Wellness Gym and Aqua Gym, Wellness Pool, Jacuzzi, Garden Courtyard, Party Lawn & the Verandah with Teppanyaki Grill.
The First Ever Pullman Residences in Singapore
Pullman Hotels & Resorts is an upscale brand of Accor, which is a world-leading augmented hospitality group.
As a Pullman resident, you will receive a membership* in the Accor Ownership Benefits Program, extending you VVIP status globally.
Exclusive benefits include:
• Platinum status in Accor Live Limitless loyalty program:
– Guaranteed room availability up to 2 days prior to arrival
– Welcome drink and amenity
– Access to executive lounge (where available)
– Many more benefits during your stay
• 20% off best available rate at more than 4,000 Accor hotels and resorts worldwide
• Room upgrades on arrival (subject to availability)
• VIP Reservation Desk
• Local benefits at select Accor hotels in Singapore, including the upcoming Pullman Singapore Hill Street, subject to terms and conditions
* As a welcome to Pullman Residences Newton, residents will receive a complimentary membership in the Accor Ownership Benefits Program which will be valid for three years following handover. Thereafter, participation will be optional, and subject to the Accor Ownership Benefits annual fee.
Surrounded by prominent schools and amenities
Within 1km away from prestigious schools such as ACS Primary, ACS Junior and St Joseph’s Institution, the vicinity also boasts top-notch medical facilities, world-class shopping and Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Delicious local fare is just across the road, at the famous Newton Circus. For something more lavish and internationally acclaimed, luxury retail, world-class dining Michelin-starred restaurants, quality entertainment at Singapore’s famous Orchard Road, just minutes away.
Easily connected to the heart of the city and the rest of Singapore
Newton MRT station, is just a two-minute walk away. If not, a 5-minute short drive is all that separates Pullman Residences and the Singapore’s famous destination – the Orchard belt.
Pullman Residences at Newton Project Details
|Project Name||Pullman Residences at Newton|
|Location||18 Dunearn Road|
|Site Area||8,866.9 sqm|
|District||11 (Newton/ Novena)|
|Unit Mix||1BR units - 463 sqft (108 units)
2BR units - 667 sqft (116 units)
3BR units - 1163/ 11281 sqft (87 units)
4BR units - 1378/ 1389 sq ft (29 units)
|Expected TOP Date||Dec 2023|
|Project/ Design Architect||ADDP Architects|
|Landscape Consultant||Coen Design International|
Location of Pullman Residences at Newton
- 150m or 2 mins walk away from Newton MRT Station, which is an interchange station between North-South Line and Downtown Line
- Direct train line to CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Orchard, Suntec, Bugis and Botanic Gardens
- Within 5 mins drive to Orchard which is Singapre’s most popular lifestyle destination
- Within 1km to prominent primary schools such as Anglo-Chinese School (Primary), Anglo-Chinese School (Junior) and St Joseph’s Institution (Junior) and within 2km to Singapore Chinese Girls School (Primary)
- Within 5 mins drive to destination malls for families in Novena such as Velocity, United Square and Square 2
- Within 5 mins walk to Newton Food Centre, which is a also Singapore’s tourist attraction
Pullman Residences at Newton Developer
EL Development Pte Ltd first started as a business unit within one of Singapore’s leading builders, Evan Lim & Co. Pte Ltd, before its inception as a separate company in June 2007.
The company has developed more than 3,000 homes in Singapore, including Iluminaire on Devonshire, Parc Centennial in Kampong Java Road, Symphony Suites in Yishun and Parc Riviera in West Coast Vale.
Come late 2021, the company will usher in its first hotel development — the first Pullman Hotel in Singapore, managed by Accor. Located at Hill Street, this luxurious 10-storey business hotel comprises 350 rooms with outstanding facilities.In recognition of its emphasis on quality, design and sustainability, EL Development has won prestigious awards such as FIABCI Singapore Property Awards (2018 & 2019), Asia Pacific Property Awards (2018 – 2019), Asia Property Awards Singapore (2017), BCA Asia Top Ten Developers Award (2016 & 2017), BCA Green Mark Award (2016 & 2018), SME One Asia Awards (2013) and Enterprise 50 Awards (2012).
About Pullman Hotels and Resorts
Pullman Hotels & Resorts delivers an experience that is upscale, upbeat and perfectly in tempo with the global zeitgeist.
Retaining the values of exploration, comfort and dependability that drove it to become a pioneering travel brand over 150 years ago, Pullman today features 130 worldwide properties including Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, Pullman Park Lane Hong Kong, Pullman Shanghai South, Pullman London St Pancras and Pullman Sao Paulo Vila Olimpia. Pullman is part of Accor, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travelers to feel welcome in 4,800 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
Accor is a world-leading augmented hospitality group offering unique and meaningful experiences in 4,800 hotels, resorts, and residences across 100 countries for more than 50 years.
Beyond accommodations, Accor enables new ways to live, work, and play with food & beverage, nightlife, wellbeing, and coworking brands. To drive business performance, Accor’s portfolio of business accelerators amplify hospitality distribution, operations, and experience. Guests have access to one of the world’s most attractive hotel loyalty programs—Accor Live Limitless.
Accor SA is publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFY) in the United States.