Why Invest/Buy Rezi 35 ?
1. 10 min walk to Paya Lebar Central and upcoming Paya Lebar Quarter
2. Convenience to public transport, 10 min walk to Aljunied MRT and Paya Lebar MRT (interchange between East-West Line and Circle Line)
3. Accessible to other parts of Singapore via PIE, KPE, ECP and CTE which are all a short drive away
4. Located in the city fringe, and gives easy access to CBD, Orchard and Marina Financial Centre
5. Wide range of amenities such as shopping, banking, eateries, leisure, lifestyle and health care readily available
6. Notable schools such as Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist Primary School,, Broadrick Secondary School and Geylang Methodist Secondary School are close to Rezi 35
7. Freehold development
8. Upcoming developments in Paya Lebar area including development of Paya Lebar Quarter and re-location of Paya Lebar airbase
About Rezi 35
Rezi 35 is a 44-unit freehold condominium project near the Paya Lebar Regional Centre, which is a key growth area. Being at the city fringe, it is within short travel distance to the CBD, Marina Bay financial centre and Orchard shopping belt.
Unitsin Rezi 35 range from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms and are specially designed for safer and smarter living.
3BR units in Rezi 35
Type B: West facing balcony (926 sqft), inclusive of 3 small balconies, of which 2 are adjoining to bedrooms.
Type F: East facing balcony (797 sqft), inclusive of 2 balconies, of which 1 is adjoining to a bedroom.
4BR units in Rezi 35
Type I: West facing balcony (1281 sqft), inclusive of 3 small balconies, of which 2 are adjoining to bedrooms.
Type J: East facing balcony (1647 sqft), inclusive of 2 balconies, of which 1 is adjoining to a bedroom.
KSH Holdings Limited
KSH is a well-established construction, property development and property management group with over 40 years of experience. Backed by a strong and diversified track record, the Group boasts a wide repertoire of property projects in Singapore, Malaysia and China. Some of the Group’s notable private –sector projects in Singapore are The Coast, The Berth by the Cove, Fullerton Bay Hotel and NUS University Town ‘s Educational Resource Centre.
The Group has various completed and on-going property development projects in both Singapore and People’s Republic of China via associated companies and joint ventures, including Lincoln Suites; The Boutiq; Rezi 26; Rezi 3Two; Cityscape; NEWest; KAP & KAP Residences; Trio; Hexacube; High Park Residences and Liang Jing Ming Ju in Beijing.
Tee Land Limited
TEE Land Limited (“TEE Land” or “the Group”) is a regional real estate developer and investor, with a growing presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand. The Group undertakes residential, commercial and industrial property development projects, as well as invests in income-generating properties such as hotels in Australia and short-term accommodation in New Zealand.
TEE Land is an established property developer with a strong track record of delivering quality and well-designed living and working spaces that harmonise societies, businesses and people. Our property development projects are predominantly freehold in tenure and are targeted at middle-to-high income consumers who value exclusivity in good locations.
Amongst its recent projects are Hilbre28, Aura 83, The Boutiq, Sky Green, Rezi 3Two, 183 Longhaus and The Peak @ Cairnhill I in Singapore and The Surawong, Chewathai Ratchaprarop and Chewathai Ramkhamhaeng in Thailand.
TEE Land was incorporated in 2012 and listed on the mainboard of the Singapore Exchange in 2013. The company is a subsidiary of TEE International Limited