3 BR units in Seaside Residences
3 BR Viva (Type C1, 1023 sqft): From $1.554’M
3 BR + Study Viva (Type C3, 1087 sqft): From $1.657’M
3 BR + Study Vantage (Type C2, 1130 sqft): From $1.73 ‘M
3 BR Prive (Type C5, 1206 sqft): From $1.901’M
Why Invest/Buy Seaside Residences ?
1. Easy connectivity to CBD/ city area via the upcoming Siglap MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line (expected completion in 2023)
2. Expansion of Changi Airport, with growth of Terminal 4 & 5, as well as Project Jewel
3. Consolidation of Singapore’s Aerospace Industry as Paya Lebar Air Base will be shifted to Changi East to free up 800 ha of land for homes, parks, offices and factories in 2030. There would also be an upcoming aircraft MRO (Maintenance, repair and overhaul) facility known as Changi East Industrial Zone to be built near Changi Airport
4. Near to Changi Business Park, where there’s a consolidation of bank’s back end operations, with major banks such as DBS, Standard Chartered, Citi, Credit Suissse and JP Morgan
5. Easy access via East Coast Expressway and major roads. Within 15 mins drive to CBD (Shenton Way/ Marina Bay Financial Centre), Paya Lebar Central and Tampines Regional Centre
6. Highly sought-after prestigious East Coast precinct, where there had been a long time since there was a new launch
7. Choice units with wide sea-view frontage and close proximity to all amenities in East Coast Park
8. Reputable developer in Frasers Centrepoint, where interior design and fittings have been meticulously catered for
Why Invest/Buy Seaside Residences now?
1. Rare new launch in the East Coast precinct with close proximity to East Coast Park and the sea
2. Competitive pricing, considering the recent en-bloc land bids surrounding the East Coast area
About Seaside Residences ?
Seaside Residences is jointly developed by Frasers Centrepoint Singapore, Sekisui House and Keong Hong Holdings. It comprises of 4 blocks of 27 storeys, with a total of 843 units, ranging from 1 Bedroom units to 4 bedroom units.