Ideally situated in the most exclusive part of KL, SO Sofitel Residences offer immediate proximity to the city’s exceptional shopping scene, and a wide, eclectic, sleek and refined dining scene.
With a 50-acre KLCC Park, KL’s rooftop bars and multi-themed super clubs area nearby, the Residences match every aspiration.
With lifestyle venues, major businesses, key amenities, two LRT stations within walking distance and located face to face with one of the world’s most iconic buildings – the Petronas Twin Towers.
SO Sofitel Residences – The Residences
1. Award winning development
2. First ever 4-in-1 mixed development in Kuala Lumpur with two hotel brands under the same development (7 storey SO Sofitel hotel & residences, 49 storey Jumeirah hotel & residences, 29 storey signature office and 2 storey retail mall)
3. Freehold development, expected to complete in 2023
4. Hotel rooms from level 1 to 21, apartments from 22 to 77, with higher floors expected to hit more than RM3,000 psf
5. Part of the Accor group
6. Premim fittings marble flooring for living room & dining, ducted air-conditioning for living room, Villeroy & Boch, De Dietrich, his and her bathroom
7. 3 levels of facilities
– Level 45: Entertainment Room
– Level 46: Screening Room, Gym, Yoga Room, Sauna, Sky Garden, Multi-purpose Hall, Lounge / Reading Room
– Level 77: Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool (28m X 5m, depth 1.2m), AV room, Kid’s Playground
8. Mixo lounge brand of SO Sofitel with resident DJ to personlise the songs you want to hear. “Just say so” services.
9. Highest residential swimming pool on the 78th floor.
10. Iconic high rise building that can clear most of the surroundings
11. One of the most visited cities in the world
12. Capital growth and higher rental compared to neighbours
13. Prestige of ownership of owning a branded residences
14. Rare lifestyle luxury brand SO Sofitel available for sale
15. Room service available pay per use like serviced apartment
16, Ten-year platinum membership early check-in, late check-out, discounted upgrades to suites
17. Opportunity to own a property that could feature in postcard location
SO Sofitel Residences – Facilities
A gym kitted out to the highest standard, a yoga room for peace of mind, a multipurpose hall, a games room, a reading room, a sunken lounge, an aromatic garden, BBQ pits, a Sky Garden, a kids’ playground, a jacuzzi, and the highest residential infinity pool in KL.
1. Prestige of a postcard location – Prime location in KLCC just 300m from the Petronas Twin Towers.
You can now easily tell your friends which part of Kuala Lumpur you are living in !
- Located in a postcard location, featured in magazines, videos and photographs, together with Malaysia’s national pride – The majestic Petronas Twin Towers
- Proximity to many Grade A office towers from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers to other office towers such as Menara Exxon Mobil, Menara Carigali and Menara Maxis which are home to the largest companies in Malaysia, which can provide a strong tenant pool
- Close to 2 LRT stations, which is the KLCC LRT station and Ampang Park LRT station, on the Kelana Jaya Line. via KL Sentral, where the Central Railway Station is
- The future Sungai Buloh–Serdang–Putrajaya MRT line will also pass through KLCC, via Ampang Park and a new station KLCC East, just 50om from Oxley Towers. It is coined as the Mother of all train lines, passing through Tun Razak Exchange (future financial hub), Putrajaya (Central Government), Cyberjaya (Digital and IT Hub) and Bandar Malaysia (connection to KLIA express) when completed, estimated to be in 2022
- Along Jalan Ampang in an office district, where it is less crowded , less rowdy and less congested than areas such as Bukit Bintang.
- Shopping and dining options nearby including KLCC Suria (luxury brands, Isetan), Avenue K (H&M, Food republic) and Four Seasons Shoppes (Robisons). There is also a 2-storey retai podium to add to this convenience
- Prestigious neighbourhood, which comprises numerous international hotels including Mandarin Oriental, Grand Hyatt and Intercontinental. Many embassies are also located including those of the United Kingdom, France, China, Russian Federation, Indonesia, Ireland, Thailand, Singapore High Commission and the US embassy
- One of KL’s tallest residential buldings with panoramic views of KLCC Twin Towers, KL Tower & Genting Highlands
- Other unique amenities nearby such as KLCC park and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
2. Upcoming Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line – Golden line serving KLCC, Tun Razak Exchange, Bandar Malaysia, Cyberjaya and Putrajaya
- Ampang Park & KLCC East, main train stations serving the KLCC area
- Tun Razak Exchange, Future financial district in KL, including the skyscraper The Exchabge 106, offices, residential hotel, retail and F&B. Headquarters for HSBC Bank Malaysia, Prudential Malaysia, Affin Bank, China Communications Construction Co Ltd etc
- Cyberjaya, Special Economic Zone to be a technology & IT hub and home to Multimedia University
- Putrajaya, Malaysia’s administrative capital
3. Branded Residences – Why do people pay a premium over luxury residences ?
4. Renowned hotel Brand
5. Rare 4-in-1 mixed development with Office Podium, Retail Mall, Residences and Renowned International Luxury Hotel Brands
Oxley Towers Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a freehold mixed-use development located along Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and is in close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The development comprises an office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys.
The Signature Offices Podium comprises 274 strata office units in 28 storeys. The Jumeirah tower will offer 181 hotel rooms and 267 home units while the So Sofitel tower will offer 207 hotel rooms and 590 home units. Both the Jumeirah Hotel and So Sofitel Hotel are expected to be completed in 2021.
Oxley Holdings Limited
Oxley is a Singapore property developer and is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment, with an overseas presence across eight geographical markets. The Group has a diversified portfolio with property development projects in Singapore, the UK, Cambodia, Malaysia, Ireland, Indonesia and China and investment projects in Singapore, Cambodia, Malaysia and Japan. The Group also provides project management and consultancy services in Myanmar.
The Group’s property development portfolio includes quality residential, commercial and industrial projects incorporated with retail elements and lifestyle features and facilities and are located in choice areas that are easily accessible. In 2013, the Group expanded its property development portfolio into other countries through partnerships with reputable developers and business partners. Oxley’s balanced portfolio of investment properties comprises industrial, hospitality and commercial properties.
AccorHotels’ lifestyle brand SO Sofitel, along with its partner Oxley Group,
is proud to introduce the first of its kind SO Sofitel Residences.
Situated at Oxley Towers, the Residences will set a new step not only for SO Sofitel but also for the residential scene in Kuala Lumpur, taking excellence to the next level.
At the forefront of innovation and prestige, the project elegantly blends attention to detail and timeless, bold architecture in a pledge to lifestyle luxury with a local flair.