About Stars of Kovan
The Stars of Kovan is an upcoming mixed development by renowned real estate devloper Cheung Kong Property Group, consisting of 395 residential units and 46 commercial units and full condominium facilities. The Stars of Kovan is also situated in an predominantly private residential estate within walking distance from Kovan MRT and the Heartland Mall for more shopping and dining options. The Stars of Kovan is also located near 3 expressways, bringing much everyday convenience for all residents.
The North-east of Singapore is a region that enjoys a good mix of retail, office and other employment spaces. This is part of the government’s plans to bring jobs closer to homes, so more office, retail, industrial and other business spaces will be developed in the North East Region. This is evidenced by the development Seletar Aerospace Park, Punggol Creative Cluster, Lorong Halus Industrial Park, Defu Industrial Park and Serangoon Sub-regional Central. Strategically located within the heart of the North-east of Singapore, The Stars of Kovan makes a convenient choice for all residents.
Stars of Kovan is also located close to several schools for a wide range of students including Xinghua Primary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary), Nanyang Junior College, Stamford American International School. Australian International School and Lycee Francais de Singapour. Hence, this makes Stars of Kovan an excellent option for families too.
Why Invest/Buy Stars of Kovan?
- Proximity to Kovan MRT, just 2 minutes walk away
- Easy access to expressways such as TPE, CTE, KPE and PIE that brings convenience to all parts of Singapore
- Mixed development, providing greater convenience to residents
- Near to other established malls such as Heartland Mall and NEX Shopping Mall
- Located in an established private properties enclave
- Close proximity to reputable schools such as Rosyth School, Maris Stella High School, Holy Innocents’ Primary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School
- Close proximity to international schools such as Stamford American International School, Australian International School and Lycee Francais de Singapour
- Easy access to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), which is only approximately 18 mins drive to CBD and Marina Bay Financial Centre
- Renowned real estate developer, Cheung Kong Property Group with long history of property development expertise, especially in Hong Kong
- Panoramic views
- Close proximity to growth areas such as Seletar Aerospace Park, Punggol Creative Cluster, Lorong Halus Industrial Park, Defu Industrial Park and Serangoon Sub-regional Centre
Stars of Kovan – Connectivity
- Kovan MRT Station, just few minutes walk away which is direct line to Serangoon MRT station (interchange to Circle Line), Dhoby Ghaut, Clarke Quay and Haborfront
- Nexus of 3 expressways: Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE), bringing convenience for residents to Orchard Road and the CBD in just 15 mins
Stars of Kovan – Shopping & Dining
- Stars of Kovan (Commercial mall below residence apartments)
- Heartland Mall (2 minutes walk away)
- Hougang Mall (Just 8 minutes/ 1 MRT stop away)
- NEX Shopping Centre (Just 8 minutes/ 1 MRT stop away)
Stars of Kovan – Schools nearby
- Xinghua Primary School (0.6km away)
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School (Secondary) (2km)
- Holy Innocents High School (2km)
- Rossyth School
- Maris Stella High School
- CHIJ Our Lady of the Nativity
- Xinmin Secondary School
- Stamford American International School
- Australian International School
- Lycee Francais de Singapour
- Nanyang Junior College
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited CKPH is one of the largest developers in Hong Kong with market value of S$41 billion as of 31 December 2015. With its long history of property development expertise, CKPH has built many of Hong Kong most notable landmark buildings and complexes. About one in seven residences in Hong Kong were developed by CKPH.
Notable past properties included JV projects with HK Land and Keppel Land in Marina Bay (like One Raffles Quay, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Marina Bay Residences and Marina Bay Suites) and several luxurious residential projects (such as Thomson Grand, The Vision, Cairnhill Crest, Costa Del Sol and Thomson 800)