Last 4-BR units in Sturdee Residences
North-south orientation units, with South facing balcony and able to see Singapore flyer from high floors
#27-08 (1302 sqft)
From $2.1X M
Why Invest/Buy Sturdee Residences ?
– City fringe project with convenient access to CBD, Orchard
– Walking distance to 3 MRT Stations: Farrer Park (NEL), Bendeemer (DTL) and Lavender MRT
– Well-connected to expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang- Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
– Plenty of shopping and dining options including City Square Mall, Mustafa, Centrium Square (New), Arc 380 New), The Citron (New) and many more
– Suitable for families since it is within 2km of many primary schools(Hong Wen School, Bendemeer Primary School, Farrer Park Primary School, Stamford Primary School, St Joseph’s Institution Junior and Anglo-Chinese School Junior)
– Convenient to Singapore Management University, School of the Arts, Lasalle College of Arts and NAFA Campus
– Luxurious finishing with compressed marble flooring, high ceiling of 3.25m and ample storage space for residents
– Nice layout with adjoining Balcony to Kitchen and Living room, suitable for al fresco dining
Why Buy Sturdee Residences now ?
1. Potential capital appreciation as a result of being in the middle of high growth areas: Rochor – Ophir Corridor, Kallang Riverside, Paya Lebar Central and rejuvenation of the area by re-developments and face-lifting
2. Land price purchased at $ 787 psf ppr compared to nearby Perumal Lane site at 1,007 psf ppr, almost 27% difference (for 2 mins walking distance nearer to Farrer Park MRT and 1 storey commercial space) !
3. Rare new-launch city fringe project from $1,369 psf !
About Sturdee Residences
Strategically located in the bustling District 8 of Singapore, Sturdee Residences is enclosed by a precinct rich in history, yet easily accessible via main roads and major expressways such as Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway. The Farrer Park and upcoming Bendemeer MRT stations are just walking distance away, hence getting to any destination island-wide is a breeze.
Residents get to enjoy the allure of city-fringe living, by traversing in seamless connectivity to Orchard Road, Chinatown, Marina Bay Sands and gain direct access to the Central Business District as they live work and play.
Sturdee Residences is extremely convenient as it is home to a flourishing and vibrant mix of amenities and business catering to everyday life. You need not venture far from home to shop for groceries or make gourmet discoveries as supermarkets, coffee shops and fine dining establishments are around the corner. Enjoy entertainment, shopping and more dining pleasure at the nearby City Square Mall too.
Sturdee Residences has 2 adjoining towers, 30 floors high with a total of 305 units. Types of units range from 1 Bedroom to 5 Bedrooms, with some units offering panoramic views of the city.
Sturdee Residences – Connectivity
- Farrer park MRT (North-east Line)
- Bendemeer MRT (Downtown Line)
- Public bus services with direct access to CBD, Orchard and Chinatown areas
- Good access to expressways such as Central Expressway (CTE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and East Coast Expressway (ECP)
Sturdee Residences – Shopping & Dining
- City Square Mall, just 3 mins walk away
- Mustafa Centre and upcoming Centrium Square, within 500m radius
- Aperia Mall, near Lavender MRT
- Novena (Novena Square, Velocity and United Square), just 10 mins drive
- Orchard Shopping Belt, 10 mins drive
- Bugis Shopping Belt, 10 mins drive
- Upcoming Rochor – Ophir Growth Area (mixed-used district featuring offices, hotels and residences)
- Paya Lebar Central Transformation, including a pedestrian mall
Sturdee Residences – Schools nearby
- Hong Wen Primary School
- Farrer Park Primary School
- Stamford Primary School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Junior)
- Saint Joseph Institution
- Lasalle College of the Arts
- School of the Arts (SOTA)
- NAFA Campus
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
Sturdee Residences – Other amenities
- Medical facilities (Novena Health City including Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Novena Medical Center etc; Connexion integrated hosital and hotel complex; KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital)
- Transformation of Rochor Canal to an attractive waterfront environment
- Upcoming Kallang Riverside Transformation
- Sports Hub at Kallang
- Jalan Besar Stadium
Sustained Land Pte Ltd
Since its inception in 2006, Sustained Land’s unwavering mission is to develop homes that are not only functional but exude style, quality and sophistication. It has since developed more than 2500 residential units, affirming its reputation as one of Singapore’s premier property developers. Sturdee Residences joins Sustained Land’s repertoire of iconic residential property projects which include Tre Residences, The Poiz, Sea Horizon, Coastal Breeze Residences, 833 MB Residences, Tivoli Grande, The Line, 38 iSuites, Regent Residencesand 8M Residences. Headquartered in Singapore, Sustained Land has subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates serving a broad spectrum of customers.
Ho Lee Group
The Ho Lee Group was incorporated in 1996 with the convergence of businesses ranging from general building construction to specialized metal works, formwork fabrication and sales and rental of construction machines and equipment. From its inception in 1996, HLG went on to acquire Wee Poh Construction Co. (Pte) Ltd (WPC) in 2005 which is a civil engineering construction company graded by the Building Construction Authority of Singapore (BCA) with an A1 grading. The Group also acquired Liang Huat Aluminium Ltd in 2007, an Aluminium and Curtain Wall Specialist listed on
the Main Board of the Stocks Exchange of Singapore (SGX). The Group also expanded with the development of commercial and residential properties and has to date a varied portfolio of properties comprising the Built-to-Order Mauser Factory in Tuas, Singapore, The Watercolours Executive Condominium, The Heron Bay Executive Condominium, to name a few.
The Goodland Group is a Singapore-based premier lifestyle property developer established in 1993. The Singapore main- oard listed Group
prides itself for building quality, signature, and environment friendly developments. Its extensive range of property portfolio includes residential projects, commercial and industrial developments in Singapore, Malaysia and
Cambodia which include among others The Shoreline Residences I & II, Suites @ Topaz, Royce Residences, OneRobey and Vibes @ East Coast, The Citron & The Citron Residences, The Morris Residences and The Bently Residences @ Kovan in Singapore.
Kwong Lee Land
Kwong Lee Land is the property arm of Kwong Lee Engineering. Started in 1969, Kwong Lee Engineering has established itself as Singapore’s biggest and most trusted spiral steel pipe manufacturer. We are proud to have contributed to Singapore’s progress by supplying a large part of Singapore’s water transmission mains. We are committed to continue playing a key role in support of the
efficient management of Singapore’s precious water resources.