Why Invest/Buy The Alps Residences ?
1. Close to Tampines Regional Centre (8 mins drive), which was the first regional centre. It is built around Tampines MRT station, Tampines Interchange and is a commercial and cultural hub of Tampines
2. Tampines is well connected to the rest of Singapore via the Downtown MRT Line, East-West MRT Line, Eastern Regional Line (Future) and Cross Island Line (Future)
3. Close to warehouse retail such as Courts Megastore, Giant Hypermart and Ikea Tampines
4. Close to education institutions such as Poi Ching School, St Hilda’s Primary School & Secondary School, Tampines Primary & Secondary School, Overseas Family School, United World College (SEA), Singapore University of Technology and Design, Temasek Polytechnic
5. Close to Changi General Hospital which ahs a comprehensive range of medical services
6. Conveniently connected to Seletar Aerospace Park, Changi Airport, Pasir Ris Wafer Fab Park, Changi Business Park (mix of high technology business, data and software enterprises)
7. Unique design inspired by the Swiss Alpine Region
8. Huge investment potential as a result of relocation of Paya Lebar Airspace, which will free up 800 ha of land for homes, parks, offices and factories
9. Development around the area include Changi Airport Project Jewel (retail and lifestyle complex), Our Tampines Hub (Integrated Town Hub)
About The Alps Residences
The Alps Residences is poised to be a new residential icon in Tampines, cutting a striking silhouette against the district’s skyline with its unique architecture of cascading roof terraces. Experience the modern comforts of a condominium home that all you want, yet remaining connected to all that you need.
The Alps Residences comprises 626 units, from 1 Bedroom to 4 Bedroom units, across 9 blocks varying between 10 to 15 storeys high. This forms its unique design is inspired by the Swiss Alpine Region.
Location of The Alps Residences
<h4>The Alps Residences is located at Tampines Avenue 10, along Street 86. With a home near lifestyle destinations and an effective transport network, everything else becomes closer to you, from recreational activities to retail therapy.</h4>
<h4>Nearby retail & entertainment include Our Tampines Hub, Tampines Mall, Tampines 1, Century Square, Tampines Retail Park and Singapore Expo. Nearby parks & recreation grounds include Tampines Quarry, Tampines Eco Green and Bedok Reservoir.</h4>
<h4>There are also several education options nearby including Poi Ching School, St Hilda’s Primary & Secondary School, Springfield Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic, United World College (SEA), Overseas Family School and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)</h4>
MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd (the “Company”), a subsidiary of Metallurgy Corporation of China Ltd listed in Hong Kong and Shanghai Exchange, is a developer and engineering services provider in Singapore. A Fortune Global 500 company, the Company has been instrumental in shaping the city landscape of Singapore by being involved in the building of numerous notable landmarks, including Universal Studios at Resorts World Sentosa, the Keppel Distripark and HDB BTO projects. In recent times, the Company has developed and/or managed a number of quality housing projects from executive condominiums to private condominiums, such as The Canopy, The Nautical, Canberra Residences, One Canberra, Forestville and The Santorini to name a few. Since 2010, MCC Land (Singapore) Pte Ltd has launched a total of 4,910 private condominium and executive condominium units, with another 1,362 units in the pipeline. We aim to create inspiring lifestyles and landscapes that will propel Singapore into a 21st century global city.
Get the latest price for your preferred units Now by Registering with Developer
Other good projects near The Alps Residences
District 18 (Tampines/ Pasir Ris)
1. The Tapestry – Potentially the LAST private condo along Tampines Avenue 10. By City Developments Limited (CDL). A Quality Home Worth Waiting For By Award-Winning Developer too tap into the Paya Lebar Airbase Transformation of 800 Hectare, bigger than Bishan or Ang Mo Kio. Total of 861 units in 7 blocks of 15 storeys. Unit mix of 1BR (~448sf) to 5BR DK (~1797sf). More than 50 facilities with 100m continuous lap pool & another 50m Olympic size lap pool. Refer to The Tapestry for more information.
District 16 (Bedok/ Upper East Coast)
1. Grandeur Park Residences – Just a minute’s walk to Tanah Merah MRT via sheltered linkway, easy to get to Singapore Expo, Bedok Mall, Changi Airport, reputable schools and industrial estates in the east. Easy access to East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). From reputable developer CEL, with 90 facilities for future residents to enjoy the mind, body and soul, including a childcare centre. For more information, please refer to Grandeur Park Residences.
District 19 (Hougang/ Punggol / Sengkang)
1. Rivercove Residences EC – Only EC launch in 2018, with 628 units of 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms with smart home features. Located at Anchorvale Lane beside the river cove, near Seletar Regional Centre and Sengkang Central. Walking distance to LRT stations for convenient access to get around the neighbourhood. Refer to Rivercove Residences EC for more information.
2. Kingsford Waterbay – Estimated TOP 2nd Half 2018. With over 400M Scenic River View OR Est 300M Enchanting Pool View, as well as, park Connector at your doorstep. Close Proximity to Eateries, Supermarket & Amenities. 2yrs FOC shuttle to Hougang MRT. Refer to Kingsford Waterbay for more information.
3. Forest Woods – Another development by City Developments Limited (CDL), located near Serangoon MRT and NEX shopping mall. Limited 3 and 4 bedroom units left.
District 28 (Seletar)
1. Parc Botannia – Located with Thanggam LRT just at the door step and close proximity to Seletar Regional Centre, which will reap capital appreciation as it undergoes different phases of transformation. It is also close to Seletar Mall as well as several schools. Units are constructed in north-south orientation allows for opitmal wind breeze and cross ventilation, with branded quality fittings. Units available range from 1BR to 5BR, and has one of the most affordable condo units for sale in Singapore. For more information, please refer to Parc Botannia.
Other good projects around Singapore & Overseas
Featured projects around Singapore
1.Margaret Ville – Well located city fringe project by MCL Land. Only mins walk to Queenstown MRT. Convenient to One-North, Mapletree Business Park and CBD for work. Also have an evening night out at Holland Village or Dempsey Hills or a fun filled weekend at Botanic Gardens. Refer to Margaret Ville for more information.
2. City Suites – Freehold city-fringe 1BR units from $8XXK, in Balestier. Great potential growth in the area from the Novena Healthcare hub. TOP already obtained, immediate move-in/ rental. Refer to City Suites for more information.
3. 70@ Truro – Freehold city fringe project, with 24 exclusive units of 2BR and 3BR, from only $9XXK. Mins to MRT and convenient to get to Novena/ Orchard. Myraid of amenities including supermarket, hawker centre, wet market and eateries, which is excellent match of exclusivity and convenience. Refer to 70@ Truro for more information.
5. Fivenine @ Telok Kurau – A Collection of 15 Exclusive Freehold 3 Bedroom Homes, located in Lor K Telok Kurau. Estimated from Only $15xx PSF in prime district 15. Within 1KM to TAO NAN PRIMARY/ CHIJ(KATONG) PRIMARY / HAIG GIRLS SCHOOL. Close to food haven & amenities. Easy accessibility to ECP/ PIE/ KPE and minutes drive to city & airport. All units with private lifts and spacious lifestyle living. Refer to Fivenine @ Telok Kurau for more information.
1. Life Sukhumvit 62 – From only $1XXK. Freehold high-end condo only 2oom to BTS Bangchak. It will be the tallest high-rise freehold condo in the vicinity with luxury rooftop facilities including infinity-edged pool. It is a prime city fringe locale popular with expats and locals. It will also only be less than 10 mins to lifestyle clusters such as Ekkamai, Thonglor and Asoke via BTS. Refer to Life Sukhumvit 62 for more information.
2. Ashton Asoke Rama 9 – From S$4XXK. First Ashton Super Luxury Condominium in Rama IX. Only 230m to MRT Rama 9 (1 stop from Airport rail link and Thailand Cultural Exchange station). It will have the best view of New Rama IX CBD (Grand Rama 9 Mega Project Including the Future Super Tower). For more information, refer to Ashton Asoke Rama 9.
3. Elio Del Nest – From only $1XXK. City fringe freehold condo in the residential estate near BTS Udomsuk. It will be part of the up and coming Bangna District, with a new elevated pedestrian walkway from BTS Udomsuk to BTS Bangna. Nearby amenities include international schools, commercial shops and restaurants along Soi Udomsuk and near the BTS Udomsuk Area. Otherwise, it is also near dining and shopping options near Bangna and Srinakarin. For more information, refer to Elio Del Nest.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. The Luxe by Infinitum – Freehold 725sqft 2BR from only S$3XXK, by Singapore developer Macly & Roxy Pacific. Rare dual-key SOHO for sale in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, integrated with 2-storey shopping mall. Opposite Quill City Mall & Sheraton Imperial Hotel and only 300m to Medan Tuanku station. Own from just S$15K cash outlay assuming 80% loan. So Affordable, Anyone Can Invest! Refer to The Luxe by Infinitum for more information.
2. The Oxley Towers @ KLCC – The Only FREEHOLD Signature Offices for sale integrated with 5-star Hotels SoSofitel & Jumeirah, luxury residences and shopping mall. Next to the World’s Tallest KLCC Petronas Twin Tower. With up to 2-Year Guaranteed Rental Returns @ 6% Nett Per Annum. Refer to The Oxley Towers @ KLCC for more information.