Project details on The Peak Cambodia Mall
🏨 Tallest 55-storey Tower under construction at the Heart of Phnom Penh
🌟 5-Star Shangri-La Hotel Next Door
👠 Integrated 4-in-1 Mixed Development with Luxury Apartments, 5-storey Shopping Mall, Grade A Offices & Shangri-La Hotel
🍸 Retail Mall managed by CapitaLand
Why Invest/Buy in Phnom Penh ?
1. Excellent regional connectivity via highways & air
2. Special Economic Zones (SEZs) that help drive the fast 7% GDP growth – attracting big companies like Coca-Cola, Toyota, Yamaha etc
3. Regional Manufacturing Hub with over 77 export-oriented companies that produce a diverse range of products
4. Open economy and political stability
5. Lucrative Real Estate business, especially shopping centers & hotels
6. Major tourist destination
7. Phnom Penh is planning for a MRT / BTS system by 2023 when they host the SEA Games! More infrastructure developments are expected to push up property prices.
8. Tonle Bassac (where THE BRIDGE & The Peak are located) is currently the premier zone for high-end real estate development in Phnom Penh on account of its large-scale commercial projects and growing popularity as a residential area for wealthy expats. The commune has also become a thriving hub of nightlife, with some of the city’s hottest bars, restaurants and nightclubs, as well as two container night markets. The high demand for residential units in Tonle Bassac is because the area attracts prominent businessmen and the growing number of foreigners coming to the country.
9. Cambodia is a key participant in China’s Belt and Road Initiative
Why Invest/Buy The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall ?
1. Safety: Project by Mainboard-listed Singapore Developer Oxley Holdings
2. 1st mover advantage into an emerging economy with high GDP growth of 7%
3. Prime location next to hotels, casino, embassies and malls
4. ASEAN Free Trade Agreement from 2015
5. Limited supply of luxury high-rise condominiums
7. Fully integrated mixed development – Apartments, offices, shopping mall and 5-star Shangri-La Luxury Hotel
8. Tallest 55-storey Iconic Building (Timeless Design) with Panoramic river & city views
9. “Hotel-grade” facilities
10. Surrounded by popular eateries, tourist hotspot & CBD
11. Strong potential capital growth gains
12. Transacted in safe haven currency in the USD
13. Investor-friendly ! No ABSD, no SSD, no TDSR, no Capital Gains Tax, no withholding tax and low property tax
The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall Surroundings
Location of The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall
Right in the heart of Phnom Penh City, The Peak Cambodia faces the River Esplanade, standing at the crossroads of the city. It is a mere minutes’ walk to AEON Mall and Naga world, as well as the National Assembly Building, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Australian Embassy. The Independence Monument and the main Preah Sihanouk Boulevard are also a short drive away.
Rising 55 storeys into the Sky, The Peak Cambodia is an oasis of luxury in the clouds. A whole new level of living comes into being as the choicest picks of residences, shops, restaurants, offices and the prestigious Shangri-La Hotel come together in an integrated mixed-use development like no other. Sharing the same desired address as the Shangri-La Hotel is a mark of distinction and all its classy restaurants, bars and ballrooms are at your disposal.
The Peak comes clad in stylish bronze, a definite colour of luxury. The towers comprising about 500 units each are paragons of dynamic architecture, specially crafted to bring out the finest of the site and its surrounds.
CapitaLand will oversee asset planning, pre-opening and retail management for the five-storey mall, which has a gross floor area, excluding car park, of about 420,000 square feet, and net lettable area of about 260,000 sq ft. The Peak’s strategic location in central Phnom Penh and high-grade building specifications is well-positioned to meet the requirements of quality retailers seeking to serve the growing aspirations of the city’s community.
Units in The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall
The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall Interior Finishing
The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall Developer
Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Oxley Group is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects. Oxley’s developments are typically located in choice areas that are easily accessible via a variety of transport modes. Most of the projects also tend to incorporate retail elements, and lifestyle features and facilities.
Since its incorporation in March 2010, Oxley has completed 20 of the 29 launched property developments in Singapore and expanded into eight overseas markets, executing successful launches of one waterfront township development in London, and two mixed-residential and commercial developments in Cambodia.
Today, the Group’s presence is in Singapore, United Kingdom, Cambodia, Malaysia, People’s Republic of China, Myanmar, Japan, Dublin and Indonesia with its core businesses in property development and investment.
Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is a well-established real estate Company under the Worldbridge Group. The Company specializes in a wide range of property services such as sale and rental of all types of property, and professional property valuation. Since its establishment in May 2011, the company has grown steadily and enjoyed good success in tandem with the rising potential of the Cambodian property market.
With a high confidence in the prospects of Cambodia, the Company readily ventured into property development with a vision to transform the local property market to greater heights by introducing world-class luxury living.
Get the latest information for your preferred units Now by Registering with Developer
Other good projects around Singapore & Overseas
Featured projects around Singapore
1. Margaret Ville – Well located city fringe project by MCL Land. Only mins walk to Queenstown MRT. Convenient to One-North, Mapletree Business Park and CBD for work. Also have an evening night out at Holland Village or Dempsey Hills or a fun filled weekend at Botanic Gardens. Refer to Margaret Ville for more information.
2. Habour View Gardens – By Roxy Pacific. Freehold development in district 5, in prestigious Pasir Panjang neighbourhood. Few mins walk to Haw Par Villa MRT on the circle line. Ony 1 MRT stop to NUS/ NUH. 57 units of 2 BR and 3 BR units. Refer to Habour View Gardens for more information.
3. The Verandah Residences – By Oxley Holdings. Freehold development in district 5, in prestigious Pasir Panjang neighbourhood. Few mins walk to Haw Par Villa MRT on the circle line. Ony 1 MRT stop to NUS/ NUH. Black and White Design concept. 170 units ranging from 1 BR to 4 BR units. Refer to The Verandah Residences for more information.
4. Rivercove Residences EC – Only EC launch in 2018, with 628 units of 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms with smart home features. Located at Anchorvale Lane beside the river cove, near Seletar Regional Centre and Sengkang Central. Walking distance to LRT stations for convenient access to get around the neighbourhood. Refer to Rivercove Residences EC for more information.
5. The Tapestry – Potentially the LAST private condo along Tampines Avenue 10. By City Developments Limited (CDL). A Quality Home Worth Waiting For By Award-Winning Developer too tap into the Paya Lebar Airbase Transformation of 800 Hectare, bigger than Bishan or Ang Mo Kio. Total of 861 units in 7 blocks of 15 storeys. Unit mix of 1BR (~448sf) to 5BR DK (~1797sf). More than 50 facilities with 100m continuous lap pool & another 50m Olympic size lap pool. Refer to The Tapestry for more information.
6. Fivenine @ Telok Kurau – A Collection of 15 Exclusive Freehold 3 Bedroom Homes, located in Lor K Telok Kurau. Estimated from Only $15xx PSF in prime district 15. Within 1KM to TAO NAN PRIMARY/ CHIJ(KATONG) PRIMARY / HAIG GIRLS SCHOOL. Close to food haven & amenities. Easy accessibility to ECP/ PIE/ KPE and minutes drive to city & airport. All units with private lifts and spacious lifestyle living. Refer to Fivenine @ Telok Kurau for more information.
1. Life Sukhumvit 62 – From only $1XXK. Freehold high-end condo only 2oom to BTS Bangchak. It will be the tallest high-rise freehold condo in the vicinity with luxury rooftop facilities including infinity-edged pool. It is a prime city fringe locale popular with expats and locals. It will also only be less than 10 mins to lifestyle clusters such as Ekkamai, Thonglor and Asoke via BTS. Refer to Life Sukhumvit 62 for more information.
2. Elio Del Nest – From only $1XXK. City fringe freehold condo in the residential estate near BTS Udomsuk. It will be part of the up and coming Bangna District, with a new elevated pedestrian walkway from BTS Udomsuk to BTS Bangna. Nearby amenities include international schools, commercial shops and restaurants along Soi Udomsuk and near the BTS Udomsuk Area. Otherwise, it is also near dining and shopping options near Bangna and Srinakarin. For more information, refer to Elio Del Nest.
3. Ashton Asoke Rama 9 – From S$4XXK. First Ashton Super Luxury Condominium in Rama IX. Only 230m to MRT Rama 9 (1 stop from Airport rail link and Thailand Cultural Exchange station). It will have the best view of New Rama IX CBD (Grand Rama 9 Mega Project Including the Future Super Tower). For more information, refer to Ashton Asoke Rama 9.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. The Luxe by Infinitum – Freehold 725sqft 2BR from only S$3XXK, by Singapore developer Macly & Roxy Pacific. Rare dual-key SOHO for sale in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, integrated with 2-storey shopping mall. Opposite Quill City Mall & Sheraton Imperial Hotel and only 300m to Medan Tuanku station. Own from just S$15K cash outlay assuming 80% loan. So Affordable, Anyone Can Invest! Refer to The Luxe by Infinitum for more information.
2. The Oxley Towers @ KLCC – The Only FREEHOLD Signature Offices for sale integrated with 5-star Hotels SoSofitel & Jumeirah, luxury residences and shopping mall. Next to the World’s Tallest KLCC Petronas Twin Tower. With up to 2-Year Guaranteed Rental Returns @ 6% Nett Per Annum. Refer to The Oxley Towers @ KLCC for more information.