Attractive Prices for The Tre Ver
The Tre Ver Attractive Prices: 3 Bedroom/ 3 Bedroom Premium (1012 – 1109 sq ft)
|Unit Type||Size |
|Price from||PSF from|
|3 Bedroom||1012||$ 1.626’M||$ 1,607|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1098||$ 1.656’M||$ 1,508|
Unit layout & Interior finishing of The Tre Ver
Owners of The Tre Ver condominium 3 Bedroom unit would be welcomed by a green foyer with windows, that is well-ventilated and brings in natural light in the day.
The kitchen consists of 2 sections, a dry kitchen with a fridge and a spacious wet kitchen for cooking. For the 3 Bedroom premium units, there would be a utility room adjoining the kitchen, which provides ample space for additional storage or the living quarters for a domestic helper.
3 Bedroom units come with 2 balconies, one in the living room and the Master Bedroom, providing more ventilation and opportunity for a view of the garden, river or pool.
Units are also fitted with premium quality flooring: natural marble for the foyer, dining and living areas ; and timber for the bedrooms. All bedrooms are spacious with the Master Bedroom being able to fit a King-sized bed while all other bedrooms being able to fit a Queen-sized bed. Dry kitchen wardrobes are also fitted with a tempered glass panel, providing a luxurious feel to the home.
Price comparison of 3 Bedroom Units in surrounding projects
The Tre Ver condominium is attractively priced compared to surrounding new launch projects, which would provide a price advantage to prospective home owners.
The Tre Ver Price Comparison with nearby new launches
|Project Name||Size |
|Price from||PSF from|
|Park Colonial||980||$ 1.708’M||$ 1,742|
|Woodleigh Residences||850||$ 1.585’M||$ 1,865|
|Forest Woods||1023||$ 1.683’M||$ 1,645|
Compared to surrounding resale leasehold properties, The Tre Ver condominium also has a fresh 99 years lease and provides the benefit of being a new owner of a new launch property.
Interesting facts about new launch property that you must be aware about:
- First owner advantage by obtaining direct developer price
- For recent large new launch developments (in the last 8 years), profitability for many first owners in the resale market have achieved more than 20% gains
- Lower risk as more than 95% of first owners of recent new launch properties have successfully sold their property profitably in the property resale market
- Greater selection of units compared to resale property, especially in earlier stages of a launch
- Ability to control defects by being able to negotiate with developers before complete handover
Location of The Tre Ver
Located along Potong Pasir Ave 1, The Tre Ver condominium is located within a quiet and peaceful enclave along the Kallang River. Everyday conveniences are within short walking distance, including fast food restaurants, supermarkets, coffee shops.
The Tre Ver condominium is highly convenient with Potong Pasir MRT Station within walking distance. From Potong Pasir, it is just 2 stops away from Serangoon and 4 stops to Dhoby Ghaut, which are important transport hubs, as well as, home to exciting shopping and entertainment venues such as NEX Mall and Plaza Singapura. From The Tre Ver condominium, the city and CBD takes no more than 15 minutes by MRT and 10 minutes by car.
From highly sought after primary schools to established junior college and international schools, The Tre Ver condominium is surrounded by education institutions for school-going children of all ages. These popular institutions include Saint Andrew’s Vilage, Pei Chun School, Saint Garbiel’s Primary, Cedar Girls’ Secondary, Maris Stella High and Stamford American International School.
|Description||Distance (km) / mins drive|
|Potong Pasir MRT||0.85|
|Central Expressway (CTE)||3.0 (5 mins drive)|
|Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)||1.2 (5 mins drive)|
|Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)||6.4 (9 mins)|
|The Woodleigh Mall||1.4 (3 mins drive / 1 MRT Station)|
|The Poiz Centre||0.8|
|The Venue Shoppes||1.2 (5 mins drive)|
|NEX||2.6 (3 mins drive / 2 MRT Stations)|
|City Square Mall||3.6 (8 mins drive / 3 MRT Stations)|
|St Andrew's Junior/ St Andrew's Secondary/ St Andrew's Junior College||0.6|
|Pei Chun Public School||1.1|
|Cedar Primary School||1.2|
|First Toa Payoh Primary School||1.2|
|Cedar Girl's Secondary School||1.2|
|Yangzheng Primary School||1.5|
|St Gabriel's Primary School||1.5|
|Maris Stella High||1.6|
|Bendemeer Primary School||1.7|
|Hong Wen School||1.9|
|Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary||1.9|
|Kheng Cheng School||1.95|
The Tre Ver Site Plan / Facilities
The Tre Ver condominium has a suite of facilities across three storeys boasting of fun and exciting play areas for children, various pools to unwind in, entertainment spaces to gather and host and gardens for families to explore. Existing mature raintrees are also carefully preserved and integrated into the landscape of The Tre Ver condominium.
UOL Group is one of Singapore’s leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties, hotels and serviced suites. With a track record of more than 50 years, UOL strongly believes in delivering product excellence and quality service in their business ventures. Their unwavering commitment to architecture and quality excellence is reflected in their developments, winning them prestigious prizes such as the FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Award, the Aga Khan Award for Architecture, Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence and President’s Desgin Award.
Established since 1963, Singapore Land Limited has a vision to build homes with a clear emphasis on design and location. Each development has continued to shape Singapore’s residential landscape with innovative and inspirational living concepts.
WOHA Architects has been recognized globally for their integration of environmental and social principles. Their extensive work ranges from residential towers to hotels and institutional buildings. For their innovative design, WOHA had received numerous international awards, including the Aga Khan Award (2007), the Singapore Presoident’s Design Awrad (2008) and most recently the International Property Awards (Asia Pacific) for The Tre Ver condominium.
Project Summary of The Tre Ver
|Project Name||The Tre Ver|
|Location||Potong Pasir Ave 1 (Former Raintree Gardens)|
|Site Area||201403.53 sqft (18,711 sqm)|
|Tenure||99 year leasehold|
|Description||Tower Blocks: 3 blocks of 20 storeys & 2 blocks of 19 storeys|
Garden Blocks: 4 blocks of 7 storeys including 2 storey carparks and 1 basement carpark
729 unit waterfront development next to Kallang River. It will also preserve most of the existing rain trees lining the riverfront, with lush landscape
|Unit Mix||1BR (484 - 506 sqft): 159 units|
2BR (614 - 797 sqft): 381 units
3BR (990 - 1098 sqft): 162 units
4BR (1324 - 1367 sqft): 27 units
|Expected TOP Date||TBA|
|Project/ Design Architect||WOHA|
1) City fringe location near MRT Station
2) Upcoming Bidadari Estate
Woodleigh Village – Integrated Transport and Residential Hub:
– Located within the Bidadari estate, Woodleigh Village is bounded by Upper Serangoon Road, Woodleigh Link and Bidadari Park Drive
– Designed to be an integrated transport and residential hub, this development will be linked to a bus interchange, hawker centre and Woodleigh MRT station
– The existing Upper Aljunied Road will become part of the Heritage Walk, preserving the canopy of mature trees, and showcasing the history of Bidadari.
– Woodleigh Village is designed with landscaped spaces which serve as communal spaces where one can meet, mingle and interact with others
The Woodleigh Mall:
– Part of a mixed commercial and residential development which will be integrated with a community club and a neighbourhood police centre
– Include a commercial bridge across Bidadari Park Drive towards Bidadari Park, and an underpass to connect to a bus interchange in Woodleigh Village
– Total 89,043 square metres of gross floor area for the site includes 53,426 sqm for residential development, 6,000 sqm for the community club, 2,190 sqm for the neighbourhood police centre, 15,000 sqm for shops and restaurants, with the remainder for commercial uses
Some of the plans for Bidadari Estate include:
– A 10 ha Bidadari Park with a lake that will form the new green lung for the estate
– Six distinctive neighbourhoods, each with unique identities through the use of varied building forms that respond to the different characteristics of Bidadari
– Public spaces for community gathering and events within a garden-like setting
– A mixed-use Market Square commercial cluster, together with commercial and social communal facilities pavilions to serve the needs of residents
– A pedestrianised Upper Aljunied Road transformed into a Heritage Walk with mature trees and which captures fond memories of Bidadari’s heritage
– A seamless pedestrian and cycling network to make travelling within Bidadari more pleasant and convenient
3) Education Hub of Prominent Schools in the vicinity, from Primary School to Junior College
Education is a building block to one’s future. This part of Singapore is home to several prominent schools, which offers Primary education through Junior College education. Additionally, there is also affiliations among sister/ brother schools, which could be a key stepping stone to the next stage of education.
1) Cedar Girls School
Cedar Girls’ Secondary School is an all-girls educational institution in Singapore. Established in 1957, it is one of the premier schools in Singapore, and offers the both the Integrated Programme and the Express stream for secondary education. It is the sister school of Victoria School and it is affiliated with Victoria Junior College, which is one of the leading Junior Colleges in Singapore.
2) Maris Stella High
Maris Stella High School (MSHS) is a government-aided, all-boys Catholic secondary school with autonomous status and an affiliated primary school section. Run by the international Marist Brothers, Maris Stella High School is one of the eleven Special Assistance Plan (SAP) high schools in Singapore. Maris Stella High is also affiliated to Catholic Junior College.
3) Pei Chun Public School
Pei Chun Public School is also one of the eleven Special Assistance Plan (SAP) high schools in Singapore. Established in 1933 with Hainanese roots, it has a unique Chinese culture and rich tradition as a Chinese medium school in its early days. This is also one of the most popular Primary Schools in Singapore, with high enrollment rates leading to ballots in early phases.
4) Saint Andrew’s Village
Saint Andrew’s Village is a school complex comprising Saint Andrew’s Junior School (SAJS), Saint Andrew’s Secondary School (SASS) and Saint Andrew’s Junior College. The junior and secondary schools have always only admitted male pupils. In addition to these three schools, the Village also houses the (Anglican) Diocesan Office, the Ascension Kindergarten, three church buildings and a hostel.
4) Kallang River Rejuvenation
5) Future Serangoon sub-regional centre
6) Business Parks arising from the re-location of Paya Lebar Air-base
Defu Industrial Park
Over the next 15 to 20 years, the existing factories at Defu Industrial Estate will be progressively replaced with new industrial complexes. Revitalised into a modern industrial park, complete with landscaped greenery and environmentally sustainable features and be renamed Defu Industrial Park. The new Defu Industrial Park will be increased five-fold to 2.1 million sqm of industrial space, which will help meet Singapore’s future industrial needs.
Defu Industrial Park houses three key zones:
1) The Northern and central zones will be safeguarded for strategic industries such as logistics, precision engineering, infocommunications and media, electronics, clean energy and biomedical
2) The Southern zone will be set aside for new modern industrial complexes to house the existing factories in Defu Industrial Estate. The existing food-related companies will be re-located to Bedok Food City.
Lorong Halus Industrial Park
Landfill hills may have uses such as heavy vehicle parking under a worker’s dormitory or multi-tenanted factory facility. Potential industries at the larger parcels in Lorong Halus could be food manufacturers, precision engineering and logistics companies. Smaller parcels along the riverfront could be allocated to smaller and lighter manufacturing companies such as those producing lifestyle goods and fashion products.
It is encouraged to create product showrooms facing out into the Serangoon River, inviting the visual interest of pedestrians walking along the river, as well as residents living across the river