|Project Name||View at Kismis|
|Location||15 - 25 Lorong Kismis|
|Developer||Roxy Pacific - Tong Eng|
|Site Area||9,322 sq m|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99 years commencing on 31 May 2019|
|District||21 (Clementi/ Upper Bukit Timah)|
|Unit Mix||2BR Units - 48 sqm (6 units)
2BR Premium Units - 55 to 56 sqm (49 units)
2BR + Guest Units - 62 to 66 sqm (75 units)
3BR - 75 sqm (5 units)
3BR + Guest - 82 to 83 sqm (31 units)
4BR - 94 sqm (1 unit)
5BR - 118 to 120 sqm (19 units)
|Expected TOP Date||May 2023|
|Project/ Design Architect||JGP Architecture|
Prestigious enclave of low-rise private estate, including landed homes and low-rise condominiums.
- Nearest MRT station is Beauty World MRT Station on the Downtown Line, which is about 850m away (12 mins walk).
- Direct access to top schools in Bukit Timah & Newton, Singapore’s first UNESCO Heritage Site Botanic Gardens and Marina Bay Financial Centre.
- Bus stop is just 2 mins walk away, where it is served by bus service 173, which terminates at Clementi MRT Station and Clementi Central.
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary and Bukit Timah Primary are only within 1km away.
- Within 2km, are Methodist Girls’ School (Primary) and Keming Primary School.
- Near the Bukit Timah Education Belt, where there are many reputable institutions including Ngee Ann Polytechic, SIM University, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High and Raffles Girls’ Primary.
Dining & Shopping:
- Shop-houses at Jalan Jurong Kechil, Bukit Timah Food Centre and Toh Yi HDB Estate.
- The nearest supermarkets are NTUC Finest at Bukit Timah Plaza and Giant at Beauty World Centre, only a short 5 minutes drive away.
Units in View at Kismis
Get a copy below without registration. We are ready to assist you when you need us.
View at Kismis Developer
Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited (“the Group”) is an established property and hospitality corporation with an Asia-Pacific focus and a track record dating back to May 1967. Listed on the SGX Mainboard since 12 March 2008, the Group is engaged primarily in the development and sale of residential and commercial properties (“Property Development”), Hotel ownership and other investment properties in Asia-Pacific (“Hotel Ownership and Property Investment”), including the ownership of Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy. Since 2013, the three main arms – Property Development, Property Investment and Hotel Ownership have extended their reach beyond Singapore, to countries such as Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Maldives.
Over the last 70 years since its incorporation in the 1950s, Tong Eng Brothers and its group of companies take pride in developing distinctive buildings that are a harmonious blend of form and functionality. Through the 1960s till today, the group has owned and developed more than a hundred acres of land, encompassing office, retail, landed housing and apartment projects.
The Tong Eng Group continues to blend creative planning and understated elegance while adopting new concepts and technology in developing buildings with enduring value. With each project, careful attention is paid to every detail, from redefining spaces to ensure the optimum layout, as well as providing only the most impeccable finishing and quality.
Roxy Pacific Holdings and the group managing director of Tong Eng Group had joined hands to buy the Kismis View condo in the Upper Bukit Timah area for $102.75 million. The 43-unit development was sold en bloc to a 60-40 joint venture between Roxy-Pacific subsidiary RP Ventures and TE2 Development.
The 90,863 sqq ft site has a gross plot ratio of 1.4 and can be redeveloped into an apartment development of up to five storeys, with a total gross floor area (GFA) of about 139,929 sq ft. This includes a 10 per cent bonus GFA for balcony.
Potential and future developments around View at Kismis
Future developments at Beauty World will add to street-level activities and inject vibrancy to the area. Lush landscaping will also enhance the walking experience to the Rail Corridor and nearby nature attractions.