|Project Name||Daintree Residence|
|Location||11A to 11M Toh Tuck Road|
|Developer||S P Setia|
|Site Area||201,510 sqft|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold from July 2017|
|District||21 (Clementi/ Upper Bukit Timah)|
|Description||Condominium housing development comprising 12 blocks of 5-storey apartments with landscape deck|
|Unit Mix||1BR units - 538 to 560 sq ft|
2BR 1 Bath units - 603 to 678 sq ft
2BR 2 Bath units - 710 to 786 sq ft
3BR units - 1001 to 1249 sqft
4 BR - 1485 to 1539 sq ft
|Maintenance Fee||$55 per share value|
|Expected TOP Date||June 2022|
|Project/ Design Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Landscape Consultant||Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd|
Prestigious enclave of low-rise private estate, including landed homes and low-rise condominiums.
- Nearest MRT station is Beauty World MRT Station on the Downtown Line, which is about 850m away (12 mins walk).
- Direct access to top schools in Bukit Timah & Newton, Singapore’s first UNESCO Heritage Site Botanic Gardens and Marina Bay Financial Centre.
- Bus stop is just 2 mins walk away, where it is served by bus service 173, which terminates at Clementi MRT Station and Clementi Central.
- Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary and Bukit Timah Primary are only within 1km away.
- Within 2km, are Methodist Girls’ School (Primary) and Keming Primary School.
- Near the Bukit Timah Education Belt, where there are many reputable institutions including Ngee Ann Polytechic, SIM University, Hwa Chong Institution, National Junior College, Nanyang Girls’ High and Raffles Girls’ Primary.
Dining & Shopping:
- Shop-houses at Jalan Jurong Kechil, Bukit Timah Food Centre and Toh Yi HDB Estate.
- The nearest supermarkets are NTUC Finest at Bukit Timah Plaza and Giant at Beauty World Centre, only a short 5 minutes drive away.
Daintree Residence Site Plan/ Facilities
With more than 4 decades of experience, S P Setia has established itself as an award-winning developer with presence in 6 different countries, namely Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, China, United Kingdom and Singapore. S P Setia, incorporated in 1974 and listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia) is recognised as a leading listed real estate player with an international portfolio that encompasses townships, eco sanctuaries, luxury enclaves, business parks, commercial and retail as well as integrated and mixed developments.
In Singapore S P Setia had recently completed and handed over 18 Woodsville and Eco Sanctuary. Eco Sanctuary was awarded the coveted Gold Winner of FIABCI World Prix d’ Excellence Awards under the Sustainable Development Category. To date, S P Setia is a 10-time winner of FIABCI World Prix d’ Excellence Awards, which is deemed as the “Oscars” Award in the world real estate industry. This is a rare achievement for any Developer.
Their corporate culture is one that is focused on the principle of continuous excellence, which exemplifies our vision to be the best in all we do. The Setia brand is synonymous with strength, reliability and the value creation that they bring to all their developments.
Potential and future developments around Daintree Residence
Future developments at Beauty World will add to street-level activities and inject vibrancy to the area. Lush landscaping will also enhance the walking experience to the Rail Corridor and nearby nature attractions.